CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Has anyone got a status/seek bar on their express entry profile after documents submission. I applied on May 5, got AOR on May 6. But there is no status bar as of now! Anyone has got it?
I think they haven't started processing applications in May yet.

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Guys my case,

I got OINP NOI on may 13th, but due to pandemic, I couldn't apply passport for my 1.5 yrs kid. What to do in this case? I am not sure, if I could get one within 45 days for my kid, and I feel its not safe to visit office n other things to get passport done.

samandeepk

Jul 18, 2019
Hello
I received ITA on may 1st.I Have almost year canadian experience. I worked from January 20, 2018 to December 13, 2018 and worked 40hrs / week.

Should We proceed with the ITA? or
Actually I am concerned about the experience

Thanks in advance

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My spouse has not worked in the last four years. In her personal history when I select unemployed or homemaker the system still asks for job title and name of employer. What should I put there?

Basically it ask two questions.

1. Please describe what this person was doing during this period (e.g job title, positions, etc) (required)

2. Please provide the name of company, employer, school or facility as appropriate. (Required)

Should I put NA for both?

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Hello
I received ITA on may 1st.I Have almost year canadian experience. I worked from January 20, 2018 to December 13, 2018 and worked 40hrs / week.

Should We proceed with the ITA? or
Actually I am concerned about the experience

Thanks in advance
If you only worked from January 20, 2018 to December 13, 2018, you did not have one-year work experience. You lack more than a month and you do not meet the minimum requirement for CEC program.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/canadian-experience-class.html

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am confused how I should answer my complete academic years under the education section. I did my bachelors from Canada and official length of the program was 4 years.

However, I failed in a few subjects and did took some courses part time. Overall I finished my degree over a course of 11 semesters rather than the regular 8. In my transcript it shows all 11 semesters which include 9 full time and 2 part time semesters.

Now should I put full academic years as 4 or 5.5.

I have looked all around the forum but was unable to find an answer to my questions! Your help would truly be appreciated!!

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Your employment is with a company in Canada. Your travel to the USA is on your business trips so there should be no problem.
Thank you, wanted to confirm. I just completed my 1 year in April, roughly I have about 2-3 months of outside Canada stay so wanted to ensure my application does not get into any sort of questions.

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
Hello guys! I received my ITA on May 15 2020. Im processing my PR Application but I just have some question. What should I answer to the "Country of Residence" Note that I studied and currently on my PGWP in canada.
Should I answer Canada or my home country?

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Hello guys! I received my ITA on May 15 2020. Im processing my PR Application but I just have some question. What should I answer to the "Country of Residence" Note that I studied and currently on my PGWP in canada.
Should I answer Canada or my home country?
Canada is your country of residence at the moment.

Reactions: Blairxxx

Sunny92

May 7, 2020
Hello everyone. I received my ITA in the latest round of draw of 447. My CRS Score was 465 when I created my profile. I have canadian education of 2 years, 3 years of Bachelors degree of canada (My Bsc from India) according to WES And 4 yers of Bachelors degree of Canada (My Msc from India) according to WES. Hence, total 3 degrees i have. This gave me 128points for my education. However, once I received the invitation, and I updated my profile with the other more questions required to fill up before we reach the document checklist, I found that my CRS score has now increased to 472. My education specifically has 135 points instead of 128 ( 7 point jump). I have not changed anything in the education section. It is the same as when I created my profile. My question to everyone is am I making any mistake or IRCC recalculated my points and gave me more. I am so confused. Please help me out. Please reply back...

Last edited:

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
Canada is your country of residence at the moment.
Thank you!

What should I fill in for travel histories for this question "Provide details of any trips X has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc."

Should I include trips to Canada?
For example : June 2016 to April 2018 - Canada- to study

or should I not include any trips to Canada? Only trips going out from Canada?
I hope that makes sense.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Thank you!

What should I fill in for travel histories for this question "Provide details of any trips X has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc."

Should I include trips to Canada?
For example : June 2016 to April 2018 - Canada- to study

or should I not include any trips to Canada? Only trips going out from Canada?
I hope that makes sense.
No need to include any trip between Canada and your home country.

"Provide details of any trips X has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc."

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Hello everyone. I received my ITA in the latest round of draw of 447. My CRS Score was 465 when I created my profile. I have canadian education of 2 years, 3 years of Bachelors degree of canada (My Bsc from India) according to WES And 4 yers of Bachelors degree of Canada (My Msc from India) according to WES. Hence, total 3 degrees i have. This gave me 128points for my education. However, once I received the invitation, and I updated my profile with the other more questions required to fill up before we reach the document checklist, I found that my CRS score has now increased to 472. My education specifically has 135 points instead of 128 ( 7 point jump). I have not changed anything in the education section. It is the same as when I created my profile. My question to everyone is am I making any mistake or IRCC recalculated my points and gave me more. I am so confused. Please help me out. Please reply back...
According to my understanding, you have 3 degrees in total and Canadian education is 2 years. Please double check your answers to the level of Canadian education. CRS will be different for 2 years and 3 years.

Sunny92

May 7, 2020
According to my understanding, you have 3 degrees in total and Canadian education is 2 years. Please double check your answers to the level of Canadian education. CRS will be different for 2 years and 3 years.
Thankyou for your reply. I changed my Masters degree to Bachelors degree in both sections for WES canadianand Indian equivalency. The score is now at 465. I guess this works now. thanks!!

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am confused how I should answer my complete academic years under the education section. I did my bachelors from Canada and official length of the program was 4 years.

However, I failed in a few subjects and did took some courses part time. Overall I finished my degree over a course of 11 semesters rather than the regular 8. In my transcript it shows all 11 semesters which include 9 full time and 2 part time semesters.

Now should I put full academic years as 4 or 5.5.

I have looked all around the forum but was unable to find an answer to my questions! Your help would truly be appreciated!!

Any suggestions??