App. Filed.......
07-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-05-2020
Med's Done....
11-07-2020
LANDED..........
20-03-2021
I am CEC inland applicant with AOR: May 22, 2020.
I just got off the phone with IRCC call agent, she said that:
Biometrics: Completed October 29, 2020
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed
Criminality: In progress
Background check: In progress
Medicals: Not started (medicals expired, waiting for extension?)

Does anyone know how long do criminality and background check take to get completed?
Same AOR, did my biometrics on October 14th. Called today: criminality still in progress and security not started.

Jpmenu

Mar 26, 2019
Got my 2nd(?) ghost update yesterday, spoke to an agent today and they confirmed everything is passed. Just waiting for final decision now.

AOR: May 8
Biometrics: Oct 23

No other changes on my application except the ghost update.

Therealdurgesh

Jan 18, 2021
Got my 2nd(?) ghost update yesterday, spoke to an agent today and they confirmed everything is passed. Just waiting for final decision now.

AOR: May 8
Biometrics: Oct 23

No other changes on my application except the ghost update.
What is your VO brother?
Mine is,
AOR: May 10
Bio: Oct 22,2020
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed
Criminality: Pin drop silence since Oct 22
Called them multiple times to ask for criminality, last call agent gave me hope saying Keep an eye on your account...

yeyue1121

Mar 1, 2021
Hi guys, I applied PR via CEC on May 9, 2020 and my screenshot is like below. Does it mean my Eligibility is Passed? What sentence do you see on your eligibility part?

I mean if it did not pass, I wouldn't be called in Oct 2020 to get BIO, right? I called the agent couple days ago and was told they are still working on my BIO. Is that normal?

Second question, how come you guys can see Security and Criminality part? I only have Background Check on my application. Thanks guys.

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
October 30, 2020 Completed.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haitham Calgary

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
hii

i got this reply from my MP

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on June 19, 2020.
  • The application has been tentatively approved. A letter will be sent to your constituent to inform them of the next steps in finalizing the application

whats the meaning of tentatively approved?

thank you

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
Hi guys, I applied PR via CEC on May 9, 2020 and my screenshot is like below. Does it mean my Eligibility is Passed? What sentence do you see on your eligibility part?

I mean if it did not pass, I wouldn't be called in Oct 2020 to get BIO, right? I called the agent couple days ago and was told they are still working on my BIO. Is that normal?

Second question, how come you guys can see Security and Criminality part? I only have Background Check on my application. Thanks guys.

Review of eligibility

Interview

Biometrics

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You need to order gcms notes to see your application in detail.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020

Review of eligibility

Interview

Biometrics

Background check

Final decision
Almost all of us see the same thing on the portal. However, if you want to see all the details regarding (criminality, security, eligibility, review requirements and others) you have to order GCMS notes. This is only if you want to know more details about your application. It is not part of the process and if you order it or not, it will not affect the processing of your application.

You can start your ATIP to order GCMS notes from here :
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
hii

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on June 19, 2020.
  • The application has been tentatively approved. A letter will be sent to your constituent to inform them of the next steps in finalizing the application

thank you
Can you compare with the last GCMS notes that you have. What I understand from the (tentatively approved) is that: it is initially approved and waiting for final approvals.

chintan7394

Jan 27, 2021

Review of eligibility

Interview

Biometrics

Background check

Final decision
No need to order GCMS, just call CIC customer service "at what specific Background stage my application is?" They will able to answer you specifically whether it is in criminality , security etc. also they will confirm whether or not your eligibility is passed or no. Hope this helps you,
All the best.

Reactions: alb4n

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Can you compare with the last GCMS notes that you have. What I understand from the (tentatively approved) is that: it is initially approved and waiting for final approvals.
yes in my gcms i can see approved and alos in officer notes says approved too..also.i can see COPR document number in issuance section and there is also print queue number. and it says not started status of copr

alb4n

Star Member
May 31, 2020
hii

thank you
Do you have a sample letter for contacting local MP ?