Aug 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
Yes I did. It says contact your local police. And our local police is Peel Police. I have submitted a request for Criminal record check. They asked for 2 pieces of ID, and a picture of myself holding an ID sent to them via email. They are doing it online. Also, if i am doing it wrong (which I hope not), does anyone know how to obtain the RCMP check in Brampton?
I'm confident that's not the right one then because they didn't ask for fingerprints. I am doing it through commissionaires company. Check their branch in Brampton and they are authorized to collect fingerprints for RCMP.

Reactions: CECMAY01ITA

dharma1

Jul 15, 2020
Hi,

I have done 1-year experience in India and my job title is in NOC C but most of my job responsibilities are completely matching with NOC B. They are stated in employment experience letter. I have submitted my experience letter with job title (NOC C) while applying for a study permit and now I want to apply for PR and if I add my experience the points are increasing. My only concern is about the job title should I contact and ask my employer to change the title or I can proceed with the same letter.

Ex: Title: Audit clerk and it is in NOC C but Job responsibilities are matching to Bookkeeping clerk and it is in NOC B.

please help

Thanks in advance!!

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Any one applied for BOWP?
What is the average processing time for BOWP?
Thanks
You can check the current avg processing time for online application in CIC website and it shows 52days however my application passed 52days by yesterday and just few minutes back called IRCC the agent mentioned there is some progress but still under processing due to COVID19 it is delayed..so never know how long it will take..my BOWP submitted on May22nd,2020..

jagdeep22

Star Member
Nov 6, 2016
Hi, i have received my ITA. In the application I didn’t add my job in bangladesh in work history where I resigned 8 years ago. But its coming into my personal history section. Do I have to add it in work history as well? For sure it will add some extra hassle of collecting reference letter but if needed should collect the documents. Looking for your suggestions. Thanks
you can’t change the title as you have already declared it. As long as you had NOC B duties mentioned in the employment letter, title won’t be an issue. Make sure to select NOC B when you apply for express entry.

Reactions: Bruno1808

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hi All,

I have a question regarding RCMP. Mine and my spouse's RCMP certificate says Received by Jan 21(stamped by local police and I also collected it on this day) but it also has a printed date 02-Jan-2020 which one I should consider as an expiry date?

Thank you for your help.

denmanveer

Star Member
May 1, 2015
Jalandhar, Punjab
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
IELTS Request
01-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2016
LANDED..........
Soon
AOR: 29th May 2020
Passed Medical and Biometric request letter: 20th July 2020
Got the RCMP clearance check request too.

virani123

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
Hi Guys.

I am just wondering how long it takes to receive the ITA after the results of draw?
The cut off for July 23rd is 445 and my CRS score is 453.

I haven't received any update in my IRCC account. How long they take to spread out the ITA emails?

Please comment if anyone is expecting to receive ITA for July 23rd draw.

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
Hi Guys.

I am just wondering how long it takes to receive the ITA after the results of draw?
The cut off for July 23rd is 445 and my CRS score is 453.

I haven't received any update in my IRCC account. How long they take to spread out the ITA emails?

Please comment if anyone is expecting to receive ITA for July 23rd draw.
First of all Congratulations! For me I got it within couple of minutes. However, it might take 24 hours. Keep your patience, you will receive it soon. Dont worry!

virani123

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
First of all Congratulations! For me I got it within couple of minutes. However, it might take 24 hours. Keep your patience, you will receive it soon. Dont worry!
Hi. have you received your ITA? Is it normal if some applicants get early and some not?

jithinpaily

Mar 22, 2019
I'm also waiting to receive a mail from IRCC. my score is 445 and I applied on the 3rd of july