+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Yuiko

Apr 19, 2018
Called them last week but got very rude reply. The lady refused to check my profile and asked me to wait.
AOR March 10, everything passed, decision pending.

Reactions: nayomee2

VLCAY

Oct 21, 2020
COPR time!
AOR - 28th Apr
Med - 18th June
BM - 30th Nov
File Approved - 18th Jan (Per CIC Agent)
Profile Approved on CIC - 15th Feb
COPR in EMail - 17th Feb.

Looks like CIC has increased their pace. Hang in there Guys!
Can please share YYY digits of your COPR number. My COPR number is T603 360 xxx based on my latest GCMS Nots. Not yet recieved the eCOPR.
This will also help other members to guess their wait time, based on what is their COPR # in GCMS notes.

T603 YYY XXX

shay365

Jan 17, 2021
Received 2 ghost updates: 1) Saturday around 3am and 2) Sunday around 2am. But no emails or changes to my application. My lawyer called today to say that my criminality and security has been passed so now it's just waiting for my application to be approved. My work permit expires this Friday so we are applying for a new one in the meantime but I'm hoping my application gets approved this week so I'm not out of pocket for the money for the new permit.

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Need advice!
1. Country of origin - Ukraine
2. Lived in Poland for 1 year while studying (so was my country of residence) and have a bunch of stamps as I was going back home every month to visit
3. Currently leaving in Canada (current country of residence) and went home twice so far to visit

so under my travel history, I don’t have to mention travels between country of origin (Ukraine) and country of residence- BUT!! Do they mean only current country of residence (Canada) or it includes previous country of residence as well (Poland)?
Basically, do I need to mention all of my 20 stamps between Ukraine and Poland while I was a student there (as Poland used to be my country of residence)

please help!!! Thanks!

n1i2k3

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Received 2 ghost updates: 1) Saturday around 3am and 2) Sunday around 2am. But no emails or changes to my application. My lawyer called today to say that my criminality and security has been passed so now it's just waiting for my application to be approved. My work permit expires this Friday so we are applying for a new one in the meantime but I'm hoping my application gets approved this week so I'm not out of pocket for the money for the new permit.
Good Luck :)

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
What’s the deadline to apply flor a bridging work permit?
Can you wait until the last day?

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
Not advised to wait until last day as you may not be able proceed online. Couple of weeks ahead of expiry is good.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Anju if somebody has received COPR that means he is not in covid pace group, covid pace group people are only getting their file approved but no COPR
thats why i was asking. i just want to figer it out people are actually getting copr if they are in covid pace group or they need to wait more.

shay365

Jan 17, 2021
Not advised to wait until the last minute but mine is a paper application so once it is received before my permit expires at midnight with confirmation through registered mail then it's fine. With online applications you can apply the day of once you receive that AOR which is immediate for online applications then you have implied status until the permit is either refused or accepted. Because my pr is just awaiting the approval stamp, we sent in the application Wednesday and it was date as received by the IRCC office in Edmonton.