+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Need advice!
1. Country of origin - Ukraine
2. Lived in Poland for 1 year while studying (so was my country of residence) and have a bunch of stamps as I was going back home every month to visit
3. Currently leaving in Canada (current country of residence) and went home twice so far to visit

so under my travel history, I don’t have to mention travels between country of origin (Ukraine) and country of residence- BUT!! Do they mean only current country of residence (Canada) or it includes previous country of residence as well (Poland)?
Basically, do I need to mention all of my 20 stamps between Ukraine and Poland while I was a student there (as Poland used to be my country of residence)

please help!!! Thanks!
Hi, I would indicate all trips in travel history. Just to be safe.

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Just talked to agent about my file. As for today all stages are passed except criminality. He also added that they have all necessary documents to finish the criminality assessment and it should be done in 2 weeks. I am not sure what made him think so, but hopefully he was right.

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
Just talked to agent about my file. As for today all stages are passed except criminality. He also added that they have all necessary documents to finish the criminality assessment and it should be done in 2 weeks. I am not sure what made him think so, but hopefully he was right.
talked to IRCC agent or to your representative agent? my situation is pretty much the same - spouse provided bio on Sep 25, I provided bio on Nov 18. Only criminality is pending (did remedical on my own before they ask). Last week IRCC agent advised to 'be patient - it will end soon'. Let's hope they have a plan how to clean up backlog for those whose criminality is pending..

Reactions: Ilya127

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
talked to IRCC agent or to your representative agent? my situation is pretty much the same - spouse provided bio on Sep 25, I provided bio on Nov 18. Only criminality is pending (did remedical on my own before they ask). Last week IRCC agent advised to 'be patient - it will end soon'. Let's hope they have a plan how to clean up backlog for those whose criminality is pending..
I spoke with IRCC agent. Yes, looks like our situations are similar. Good luck!

Kk kabobo

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Did they ask for remedical after you did it yourself?
That is what am planning of doing.
My medical is expired and they haven't even requested me to do it again

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
Did they ask for remedical after you did it yourself?
That is what am planning of doing.
My medical is expired and they haven't even requested me to do it again
No they did not. I uploaded upfront medical docs via web form and last time I called ircc agent said they can see these added to my application but no actions have been taken. I was actually advised to get remedical before they requested by ircc agent and my representative (so there would be less delays when the time comes to prpcess my application).
Now I am waiting again..

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Called them last week but got very rude reply. The lady refused to check my profile and asked me to wait.
AOR March 10, everything passed, decision pending.
go to IRCC website and provide feedback on how [sxxxxxty] an employee is giving crap - [fattening up on tax payers money] -- rather than offering assistance[her job] on file status [what a shame]

Reactions: CalgaryApp

s_can2019

Sep 13, 2020
Hey guys - what is the best combination to reach an IRCC agent? Been trying for some time, no luck.

Mar 07 AOR, GCMS says file approved since Oct 2020, no updates since then and :banghead: situation.

Reactions: Heejin

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Hey guys - what is the best combination to reach an IRCC agent? Been trying for some time, no luck.

Mar 07 AOR, GCMS says file approved since Oct 2020, no updates since then and :banghead: situation.
Did you ever contact MP
I am April AOR and my file is also approved since Oct 2, 2020 as per notes but no updates or letter.

Reactions: s_can2019

s_can2019

Sep 13, 2020
Did you ever contact MP
I am April AOR and my file is also approved since Oct 2, 2020 as per notes but no updates or letter.
Not yet, but I was about to pen a letter as not really sure what else I can do in my situation. Did you and if yes, what was the response?

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Not yet, but I was about to pen a letter as not really sure what else I can do in my situation. Did you and if yes, what was the response?
I sent an email to my local MP this Friday.
So, hopefully I will get her response this week now.