+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Yuiko

Apr 19, 2018
March 10 AOR everything passed for a long time but still waiting...
I have no outland dependent.
I still didn't see much progress for March applicants.

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Hi,

Please I would like to know if the validity of your dependents medical affected their COPR. My spouses medical will expire by March and I am torn between doing a new one or hoping that IRCC will waive it.

I called them today and the dude I spoke with said I should stay put and wait for directions from IRCC.
I honestly don’t know. Our medicals was probably extended, not sure. Here is the breakdown
Dependent’s medicals date - Feb 13 2020
Mine - Feb 14, 2020
However, I was told to redo X-ray after 3 months, which I did on May 14.
Profile show medical passed on Jun 26.

Reactions: nwachuku

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Just wanted to check on this thread again, and unfortunately there are still so many of us.. My AOR is March 27th 2020. The latest change in my CIC account (not considering biometrics update) had happened on September 22nd and no any update since that moment. I also applied for TRV at the end of October 2020 as I was thinking to visit my family when I can. No progress on that as well, it is almost 4 month since I applied for TRV as valid WP holder.

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hello Friends,
Spoke to an IRCC agent today

AOR March 3
Medical- passed
Criminality- passed
Eligibility- passed
Security- not started

CalgaryApp

Nov 27, 2020
I think you should've asked when they submitted their medical results initially because the results could've been submitted 10 months ago to May 2020 hence why they expired in July because the medical results are only valid up to 12 months. It's not a strain on resources at all because a lot can change in a year even in a few days so having to redo the medical after a year seems reasonable.
Just because a lot can change in a year doesn't mean it's not a strain on resources. There's thousands of applications that are delayed and waaay over 6 months timeline (and close to a year), which is understandable given what's going on. However, getting all the applicants to redo the medicals (that expired not out of applicant's fault) would actually be a strain imo - and an unnecessary one. Not to mention the fee. But whatever - maybe I'm the unreasonable one. Just exhausted by the process...

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Finally! After 11 months. Application is approved online in CIC portal. I didn't get COPR document yet. Any idea guys how long it may take from here? Thanks.

Reactions: Ilya127 and JaxT

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Finally! After 11 months. Application is approved online in CIC portal. I didn't get COPR document yet. Any idea guys how long it may take from here? Thanks.
Were you also "Criminality in progress, security not started" for a while or did you pass everything but no approval?