+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

nwachuku

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Congrats..

wonder why march 1st week [2020] applicants are left out
one of my friend - march 04 aor - no update yet - bio-med - all shows done though..
Husband ,wife both inside canada...

any one else?
I have an outland dependent too. AOR March 9th, 2020.

I contacted my MP who helped me speak with IRCC.

This was her response:

I was able to speak with IRCC today. As indicated previously in an email, IRCC is having delays of 3-5 months on applications at this time due to closures and COVID. Your application is in queue for final review. I would anticipate its completion before April of this year. Unfortunately, there is no method to expedite the decision on your application.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I have an outland dependent too. AOR March 9th, 2020.

I contacted my MP who helped me speak with IRCC.

This was her response:

I was able to speak with IRCC today. As indicated previously in an email, IRCC is having delays of 3-5 months on applications at this time due to closures and COVID. Your application is in queue for final review. I would anticipate its completion before April of this year. Unfortunately, there is no method to expedite the decision on your application.
I am march 1st week aor as well

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Hello Dear, I have a quick question for you! You applied within canada and your dependent was in another country. And you guys received COPR on Jan30 2021. Was that the case?
Yes, I’m an inland applicant, my dependent is outland. I only got COPR for myself on Jan 30. However, I had received PPR for my dependent Oct 28 last year. With my COPR, the PPR and other required documents, we have submitted my dependent’s passport to the VFS in my home country for visa. My dependent’s COPR will be issued after landing in Canada

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Yes, I’m an inland applicant, my dependent is outland. I only got COPR for myself on Jan 30. However, I had received PPR for my dependent Oct 28 last year. With my COPR, the PPR and other required documents, we have submitted my dependent’s passport to the VFS in my home country for visa. My dependent’s COPR will be issued after landing in Canada
Oh wow. I thought applicant and dependents all got COPR at the same time. Confused!

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Finally got my CoPR as well! o/
There was just one problem.. my COB is incorrect and the POB is missing. Has anyone experienced that? Looking from older posts, the fix was usually made at POE, but since this has been changed, I will probably have to send an inquiry to them right?

Congrats everyone! I am happy that there's a lot of stuff going on this week! I hope everyone gets their PR status!

Reactions: manisingh2301

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Finally got my CoPR as well! o/
There was just one problem.. my COB is incorrect and the POB is missing. Has anyone experienced that? Looking from older posts, the fix was usually made at POE, but since this has been changed, I will probably have to send an inquiry to them right?

Congrats everyone! I am happy that there's a lot of stuff going on this week! I hope everyone gets their PR status!
my last date of entry is incorrect as well. respond on the same email and inform them.

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
What your home country.

nwachuku

Star Member
May 4, 2020

Hi,

Please I would like to know if the validity of your dependents medical affected their COPR. My spouses medical will expire by March and I am torn between doing a new one or hoping that IRCC will waive it.

I called them today and the dude I spoke with said I should stay put and wait for directions from IRCC.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Guys the good news is that there are lot of updates coming now on different files, looks like IRCC is ramping and speeding up now so its gonna be fast now going forward, looks like! :) Hang in there... :)