Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Mar 20 : AOR (CEC) – No dependent
May 15: Medical Passed
July 20: Medical expired
Oct 16: Bio exempted
Nov 9: Request to redo medical
Nov 19: Medical Passed
Jan 25: Approved (an agent from Ottawa called, are you in Canada? Your address? Your email?- your application was approved check your profile)
Jan 26: COPR received by email (Etobicoke office requested photo)

From Oct 16, I had several GU. The last one was Jan 07.
I know waiting time is tough. I hope applicants from Jan-May 2020 will get good news soon.

saggon

Oct 21, 2020
yesterday received GU and i called ircc today they said agent was working on the file and now everything is completed and just waiting for final decision.

Reactions: assen89

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
This is an issue
Mine says type - PR
Not worker
Which is even better since it totally matches your goal! Все буде добре, не хвилюйтесь ;) PR вже поруч.

Reactions: Zozulia

CalgaryApp

Nov 27, 2020
Mar 20 : AOR (CEC) – No dependent
May 15: Medical Passed
July 20: Medical expired
Oct 16: Bio exempted
Nov 9: Request to redo medical
Nov 19: Medical Passed
Jan 25: Approved (an agent from Ottawa called, are you in Canada? Your address? Your email?- your application was approved check your profile)
Jan 26: COPR received by email (Etobicoke office requested photo)

From Oct 16, I had several GU. The last one was Jan 07.
I know waiting time is tough. I hope applicants from Jan-May 2020 will get good news soon.
Why did they ask you to redo your medical? Hope they're not asking ppl to redo medicals that expired bc ircc was taking forever to process applications.

CalgaryApp

Nov 27, 2020
Because it was expired, they did not extend, they requested to redo
This is actually outrageous! So they made you see a doctor, strain healthcare resources even further amidst the global pandemic, not to mention additional cost and risk of contracting covid by making that visit and all because your medical was few months older... I swear to God, if I had known how stupid and difficult this process is, I wouldn't have even considered coming to Canada.

CECAprilhope

Jan 14, 2021
This is actually outrageous! So they made you see a doctor, strain healthcare resources even further amidst the global pandemic, not to mention additional cost and risk of contracting covid by making that visit and all because your medical was few months older... I swear to God, if I had known how stupid and difficult this process is, I wouldn't have even considered coming to Canada.
Join us and filed a complaint against this ridiculous process.

shay365

Jan 17, 2021
I think you should've asked when they submitted their medical results initially because the results could've been submitted 10 months ago to May 2020 hence why they expired in July because the medical results are only valid up to 12 months. It's not a strain on resources at all because a lot can change in a year even in a few days so having to redo the medical after a year seems reasonable.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Hi guys,

I just got my COPR (through email, not portal). Details are:

Category - CEC (1 + 1 dependent)
AOR - Mar 20 2020
Medical Passed - Jun 26 2020
Biometrics Updated - Oct 16 2020
Approved - Oct 28 2020
RFV - letter for Outland dependent Oct 29 2020
COPR - Jan 30 2021

Wish you all the best
Congrats..

wonder why march 1st week [2020] applicants are left out
one of my friend - march 04 aor - no update yet - bio-med - all shows done though..
Husband ,wife both inside canada...

any one else?

Reactions: nayomee2

vd108

Feb 3, 2021
Hi guys,

I just got my COPR (through email, not portal). Details are:

Category - CEC (1 + 1 dependent)
AOR - Mar 20 2020
Medical Passed - Jun 26 2020
Biometrics Updated - Oct 16 2020
Approved - Oct 28 2020
RFV - letter for Outland dependent Oct 29 2020
COPR - Jan 30 2021

Wish you all the best

Hello Dear, I have a quick question for you! You applied within canada and your dependent was in another country. And you guys received COPR on Jan30 2021. Was that the case?