CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09/04/2020
AOR Received.
18/04/2020
Med's Done....
11/06/2020
what is the process for BIL? Is there anyone able to get an appointment?

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Got status bar with 32% complete. medicals were not submitted with LOE since it was not done at time I submitted application. Fingers crossed
Is it like you got your status bar moving without medicals approved?
Or you later completed medicals and sent the medical information sheet via web form?

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I would assume so, they may delay processing but it says we have started processing your application. So I assume they have considered LOE attached

Reactions: ncrohith

Anj84

May 21, 2020
Me too received progress bar without medical submitted. The only quesTion is that whether they grant 50 points with offer letter till nov 2021. But my letter says I got permanent transfer from office outside Canada. But my team members got it

asppats12

Sep 30, 2019
Hi All,

I submitted my application on April 14th, 2020 but have yet to receive the biometrics request. For Biometrics, it says that I do not need biometrics and I will be informed if this changes. Is this normal? is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Thanks,

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Hi All,

I submitted my application on April 14th, 2020 but have yet to receive the biometrics request. For Biometrics, it says that I do not need biometrics and I will be informed if this changes. Is this normal? is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Thanks,
There are many waiting for MEP and BIL with AOR in early April, including me.

According to the "myimmitracker" here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/2020-consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application, you have ~2 more weeks to go to receive BIL. myimmitracker is not a hard and fast tracking. But, it gives good insights on the case processing timelines with the help of data submitted by others like us. There are few lucky folks who already received MEP and BIL soon.

You can also add your case to the tracker to help others.

libushibu

Sep 13, 2017
Hi All,

Thanks,
Hi I have submitted my application on April 7 and it says we are processing.. no updates yet..

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Hi All,

I will be completing 1 yr Canadian Skilled experience on June 26,2020. Currently gathering all the documents I need but because of the current situation with covid I haven't completed them all yet. Still waiting for my ECA and IELTS booked for July.

I am aware that I have 90 days to complete my application upon receiving ITA. My question is, What are documents I need to have on hand before creating my EE profile? and what documents can be considered as to follow before I exceed my 90 days?

Thank you

Khurshid

Jun 2, 2020
Dear All,
Hope every one is doing well. Just need desperately help regarding the WES documents. I have submitted my Bachelor's and Master's degree (Banglore University) on September, 2019 and WES have received after 2 months. I checked my status showing '' under process'', then after a coupleof weeks, I got a mail from WES, that your Bachelors degree has been accepted and Master's degree has been sent for reverification both through electronically and postal services. Since, all the Universities were closed due to the Covid and were not able to get in touch with the university. With the help of this website, I got to know that we have to pay the reverification fee. I paid that as well. After finished all this procedure I called my friend to visit the University, they told him that we have niether received the documents through postal service nor received any mail from WES. Now, my question is I received the mail 2 times one on Jan, 2020 and March, 2020 confirming that we sent this mail to University as well. So it's been 6 months, i am running through pillar to post but, i am not getting any response. Could any one please let me know the solution.

Thanks all.