+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
One more update. I just got a confirmation email about appointment for April 15th. It is from visadoctor.ca. Even earlier than previous posted. so good news they are still in business. So if anyone was trying to get appointment, try with them. Good luck.

bhagatkhaira95

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi there,
My Postal PCC application was accepted April 3 by bls Surrey. They have accepted my documents just want to know whether due to lockdown in India my PCC will be delayed by consulate general of India Vancouver or other CGI in Ontario are still issuing PCC. Did anyone still got PCC during this lockdown time from any of Consulate general of India in any location throughout Canada. This is the last thing remaining before I submit accept invitation for EE. Please respond I am scared as there is lockdown in India also. I received invitation to apply in March 23 draw. Please reply any Indian in same situation.

bhagatkhaira95

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hello! I am in Vancouver and got the invitation on March 23rd as well. I also had question about medical exam... called couple of places and they didn’t even know when they can open for business. I also saw that payment part which includes biometric.. I didn’t know I pay application fee with biometric fee .. anybody knows how it works ??
About medical I know that you can accept if you don’t have medical you can still accept invitation and then later on afterwards you will get letter from IRCC asking for medical which you can use and show to doctor office which I called. They said if you have medical letter from IRCC then we can do it. Dr. GS cheema office look for in surrey through google but for that you need to accept invitation then later on use the letter from IRCC

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Hi there,
My Postal PCC application was accepted April 3 by bls Surrey. They have accepted my documents just want to know whether due to lockdown in India my PCC will be delayed by consulate general of India Vancouver or other CGI in Ontario are still issuing PCC. Did anyone still got PCC during this lockdown time from any of Consulate general of India in any location throughout Canada. This is the last thing remaining before I submit accept invitation for EE. Please respond I am scared as there is lockdown in India also. I received invitation to apply in March 23 draw. Please reply any Indian in same situation.
We have applied for Walkin application at BLS Brampton. The status still shows as "Processing at Consulate General "

bhagatkhaira95

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
We applied on 21 March
Hopefully your delay is just because of lockdown in Ontario. But in B.C. most of the places are open. Hoping that CGI Vancouver process the application without any delay. Hey tinu, are you guys seriously lockdown or it’s just rumours because some people say it’s not complete lockdown while others say opposite.

natzetgo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hope you all are doing well and are safe. I wanted to check if there is someone like me who has submitted their PCC application on March 14 and if they heard back/received an update from High commission of Ottawa?

Please let me know. I was told it'll be around 2-3 weeks and its 3 weeks already down so i am starting to get nervous.

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Hope you all are doing well and are safe. I wanted to check if there is someone like me who has submitted their PCC application on March 14 and if they heard back/received an update from High commission of Ottawa?

Please let me know. I was told it'll be around 2-3 weeks and its 3 weeks already down so i am starting to get nervous.
Hi
Did you get any update on pcc?

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Anyone know what the situation is with biometrics? I got my ITA on march 23rd and just got my work experience letter today so I should be able to submit my application soon but I read somewhere that, IRCC will let me know how to give biometrics after I get AOR and I'm supposed to get biometrics done in 30 (now 90) days but since it looks like the lockdown will last a few months would it be better to submit my application end of May or June since I still have more that 60 days submit the application and hope that lockdown is lifted by august?