Apr 14, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
10-04-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Someone said visa doctor is taking requests. There is so much confusion, some centers are taking request. others are not!
Also how did people who went to medical got photo taken? All digital passport shops are closed
The clinic I went to, had my photo taken there. Ask for that too!

Prkar

Dec 29, 2014
ITA Date: March 4
AOR: April 11 2020
PCC not yet completed. submitted a justification letter due to ongoing covid-19 situation

Reactions: natzetgo

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
ITA Date: March 4
AOR: April 11 2020
PCC not yet completed. submitted a justification letter due to ongoing covid-19 situation
I am in the same situation. I and My spouse need PCC from back home country which is lockdown until April 30 (and probably wud extend). Can we really submit the application without PCC?

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Someone said visa doctor is taking requests. There is so much confusion, some centers are taking request. others are not!
Also how did people who went to medical got photo taken? All digital passport shops are closed
I have today at visa doctors, at one of the clinincs here in Toronto. Photo - do at UPS.

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Me and my wife are going for Medicals today. Our PCC from India, we submitted 10 days back via postal and its on the way back, may be EOW. Lets Share the news to each other to keep us updated.Good Luck to you all.

Reactions: tinu28111987

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Me and my wife are going for Medicals today. Our PCC from India, we submitted 10 days back via postal and its on the way back, may be EOW. Lets Share the news to each other to keep us updated.Good Luck to you all.
Hi,
Where did you submit your PCC application?
and don't you need passport for medicals?

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi,
Where did you submit your PCC application?
and don't you need passport for medicals?
Where did you submit your PCC application? - BLS India Via Postal Application.
and don't you need passport for medicals? - I asked them to consider my Photocopies as I don't have the passport in hand.

Reactions: tinu28111987

MA270858

Apr 15, 2020
Where did you submit your PCC application? - BLS India Via Postal Application.
and don't you need passport for medicals? - I asked them to consider my Photocopies as I don't have the passport in hand.
Can you explain in detail the procedure for Postal Application for BLS India?

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Can you explain in detail the procedure for Postal Application for BLS India?
Please call them on their help line! https://www.blsindia-canada.com/

1. Call them and generate a label for Purolator parcel to post your passport (original)
2. Get a Demand Draft in near by Shopper drug mart/ Bank on the name of BLS Intl Canada Services Inc (Use this same name as it wont fit big name)
3. Attach your passport Photocopy, workpermit/visa Doc
4. Courier it.
5. Done!

Good Luck!

MA270858

Apr 15, 2020
Please call them on their help line! https://www.blsindia-canada.com/

1. Call them and generate a label for Purolator parcel to post your passport (original)
2. Get a Demand Draft in near by Shopper drug mart/ Bank on the name of BLS Intl Canada Services Inc (Use this same name as it wont fit big name)
3. Attach your passport Photocopy, workpermit/visa Doc
4. Courier it.
5. Done!

Good Luck!
Thank You for your help.

MA270858

Apr 15, 2020
Hi Guys,

For those trying to get PCC India from Toronto, how are you guys going about getting it. After reading today the update on BLS Canada, I guess i wasted 92 bucks trying to get the emergency PCC directly from the Consul General office as they don't do that anymore lol. On Consul generals website, instructions are pretty straightforward mentioning postal everything to the Brampton office, i guess that's what most of you are doing but the BLS website has lots of confusing information, so that's why if someone could clarify what they did and what docs they submitted (copies or original) i would really appreciate your help.

Thanks Mitros;)
1 Fill the pcc form from https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in/
2 Attach your photo, copy of your passport, proof of address and the document showing your status in Canada(no original documents needed)
2 Get a Demand Draft from your bank on the name of BLS Intl Canada Services Inc of $ 44.40.
3 Call BLS on their help line! https://www.blsindia-canada.com/ and ask them to generate a label for Purolator . They will ask for your basic details and your Passport no. They will send you the link for the payment of generating the lable . You will have to pay $ 50 while staying on the call with the BLS agent. The BLS agent will stay on line with you till you get conformation of the payment by Purolator and you have to download the label and print it.
4 The Purolator guy will come to your house to collect the documents and also to deliver your PCC .

The BLS Centers could take more time to process your application than usual depending on the current situation.

Sara97

Nov 19, 2019
Hello everyone,

congrats on your Ita. I also received Ita for March 23rd. I have earlier received an Ita on March 4th but I declined it because my Canadian work experience will be 1 year in April 25th. My score is 471.
When I got the Ita for March 23rd, I accepted it just because of the current Covid situation. I am not sure of what to expect in the coming weeks or months.

I plan to submit my application hopefully by April 30th. I have read stories of people who got approved after submitting past their work experience date.

please advice and share any story if u know anyone who had this situation. Thanks
Hi, I’m just wondering how were you able to apply before the 1 year work experience deadline?