mrbhush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi
i am CEC applicants, (one Year CEC exp will complete on May 2020 and waiting for ITA).
If anyone like to share your personalized checklist documents.
please share it to my mail id ( rajumupcan@gmail.com ) and it will be very helpful for me and i am planning to prepare the require documents in advance.
I would like to prepare everything as much as in advance at this world pandemic time.
So please help me.
Thanks a lot in Advance.

Jonni

Apr 14, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
10-04-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Hi, I did. I'm not too sure what to do moving forward as all the Service Canada offices in Toronto are closed.
Good to hear that you have recieved it. When did you submit your application? And how long after that did you get the biometrics request?

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Hi
i am CEC applicants, (one Year CEC exp will complete on May 2020 and waiting for ITA).
If anyone like to share your personalized checklist documents.
please share it to my mail id ( rajumupcan@gmail.com ) and it will be very helpful for me and i am planning to prepare the require documents in advance.
I would like to prepare everything as much as in advance at this world pandemic time.
So please help me.
Thanks a lot in Advance.
Here is the checklist generated for me: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L6sMBkvIWhAWshZbyFrEJRRO4D6FKgsy/view?usp=sharing

Reactions: mrbhush

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Hi All,

Hope all are safe, and waiting for the ball to roll over COVID-19.
I would like to join this discussion as I received ITA for Mar 23rd draw.

ITA: Mar 23, 2020
CRS: 509 with 1 yr Experience and Offer Letter
AOR: Apr 05, 2020

PS: I couldn't do my medicals due to COVID-19. But I have submitted the application with an explanation. Waiting to see what happens.

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
CEC/ Inland - 470
ITA March 23rd
AOR/Applied - March 24th

I Had upfront medicals and everything else still valid from last time I applied.
Out of curiosity.. What happened to your previous application?

masterpiece5

Jul 21, 2016
Hi. I also just booked my upfront medical but . my last employer gave a really simple reference letter . I am not sure if it's gonna work . Can you advise ?

This is the letter :

This letter confirms the employment of XX as a Network Analyst, Support
in our Network Operation Center (NOC) department at XX Inc. He
worked 37.5 hours per week. It was a contract for a XX deployment from
XX to XX.
While at XX, his main responsibilities were to evaluate and install networking
software to Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer networks
and to co-ordinate access and use of computer networks in XX and XX
restaurants, troubleshoot the connections to the Internet and peripheral equipment and to
provide problem-solving services to network users and field technicians. His salary was
$XX/ hour.

desiking

Apr 20, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
15-08-2019
Nomination.....
23-04-2020
AOR Received.
04-05-2020
Med's Done....
04-05-2020
Hi Guys,

Me and my wife got ITa on March 23. We both are on a work permit and working fulltime in IT. We both came to Canada on a student visa. and because point reducing on age, she was the primary applicant. So my doubt is based on the current COVID situation if the processing of PR goes long. My work permit expires on February 28, 2021. In the CIC website I read, I cannot apply for the bridging program because I m not the primary applicant. or what I understand is going for a apply for a dependent visa with my spouse status. can someone shed some light on what should i do if the pr processing lasts longer?

our current situation.
------------------

Medicals - got the date ( May 4)
PCC - Applied as Canada post (92$) if fails, go by BLS center.
All other docs - Collected and scanned need to upload.

susana.bra

Mar 15, 2020
Hi All,

PS: I couldn't do my medicals due to COVID-19. But I have submitted the application with an explanation. Waiting to see what happens.

Hello! I also received my ETA on Mar 23, 2020.
They are booking for medicals again! I did mine yesterday at this location: https://www.visadoctor.ca/en .

desiking

Apr 20, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
15-08-2019
Nomination.....
23-04-2020
AOR Received.
04-05-2020
Med's Done....
04-05-2020
Hi Guys,

For those trying to get PCC India from Toronto, how are you guys going about getting it. After reading today the update on BLS Canada, I guess i wasted 92 bucks trying to get the emergency PCC directly from the Consul General office as they don't do that anymore lol. On Consul generals website, instructions are pretty straightforward mentioning postal everything to the Brampton office, i guess that's what most of you are doing but the BLS website has lots of confusing information, so that's why if someone could clarify what they did and what docs they submitted (copies or original) i would really appreciate your help.

Thanks Mitros;)

I did the Canada postal 92$ yesterday.Are you sure they won't accept the PCC via Canada post anymore? Did you get any confirmation regarding that?

madhu_6021

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2020
Hi All,

Hi Rohith,

I am also on the same boat, got all the documents except for medicals. Thinking whether to submit the application with letter of explanation or not.