+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi All,
I declared my wife work history outside Canada in my EE profile but i didn't claimed points for that. Under current situation i am not able to collect all the reference letters required for her. Could you please let me know which is an ideal option to do-
1. Remover her work history and declare in Personal History
2. Upload what ever i have and explain in LOE that i didn't claimed any points for her and couldn't submit all the docs becz of COVID.

I assume many were in the same situation, your suggestion is highly appreciated. Thanks.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hi. Can someone help clarify and confirm please? For previous students who are applying under CEC, the 1yr work experience will count from when you actually started your job, even when you were still on implied status, and not on when you got your PGWP, right? I started my job under NOC B May 2019, received my PGWP July 2019. I got ITA in April as I put my start date as May. Thank you.

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Hi. Can someone help clarify and confirm please? For previous students who are applying under CEC, the 1yr work experience will count from when you actually started your job, even when you were still on implied status, and not on when you got your PGWP, right? I started my job under NOC B May 2019, received my PGWP July 2019. I got ITA in April as I put my start date as May. Thank you.
That is correct. Your work experience on the implied status counts as well. IRCC does not need to know your status in the country while gaining that experience. You don't submit your WP with your PR application. Since you started in May, I would recommend you to wait till May to submit your documents. Hope this helps.

Reactions: horizonj

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
That is correct. Your work experience on the implied status counts as well. IRCC does not need to know your status in the country while gaining that experience. You don't submit your WP with your PR application. Since you started in May, I would recommend you to wait till May to submit your documents. Hope this helps.

Thank you. That clarifies. Yes, I plan to submit my application by May with an LOE that I received ITA prior.
Thanks again.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Hello Seniors,
I need some guidance on applying Indian PCC through BLS Brampton office. Can you please help me in clarifying below doubts?

1. Checklist says
"Enclose a certified cheque, in favor of ‘BLS International Service Canada Inc.’ to include:
o HCI/CGI Passport Fee.
o ICWF Consular Surcharge Fee.
- Enclose a separate certified cheque, in favor of ‘BLS International Service Canada Inc.’ to include:
o BLS Processing Fee.
o Add: Return Courier charges. "
What is the certified cheque? Are they referring to Money Order? Do we have to make two Money Orders as mentioned above. As I see in some posts, people mentioned to create single MO for 44.40 CAD.

. In the checklist "Please note: Both your original Indian passport and status in Canada are to be submitted along with the photocopies of the same. "

Do we have to submit orginal Work Permit documents with the application?
I am on ICT work permit, and currently on implied status as extension is still in progress. Is there any problem getting Indian PCC on implied status?

3. My one year experience will complete in May end, and I am expecting ITA in first week of June. I thought to apply early for PCC considering delays due to current situation. Is this fine to CIC if PCC report is generated around 1-2 months prior to ITA or PR application filing date?

4. Can I send my wife application together in the same envelope package to BLS through Puralator?

Appreciate everyone helping each other with their knowledge.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hi everyone. Another question please. To those who have submitted their application, which part did you submit the ECA and IELTS/english test result? Did you attached the ECA with the diplomas and IELTS in client info? Thanks.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hi, need another clarification please. I am reviewing my work history and personal history and I realized that I did not put in either of it my part time jobs while on study. Those jobs are unrelated to the NOC that I am claiming. Do I really have to include them? I just put study in all those years that I've been studying. Please help advise.

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Hi, need another clarification please. I am reviewing my work history and personal history and I realized that I did not put in either of it my part time jobs while on study. Those jobs are unrelated to the NOC that I am claiming. Do I really have to include them? I just put study in all those years that I've been studying. Please help advise.
You don't need to list those jobs. Since you were on a study permit and It doesn't count towards your PR. Only work experience that you are claiming points for needs to be listed. In personal history, the activity corresponding to that period would be " educational " and give details such as the name of the program, name of institution etc.

Last edited:

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Hi everyone. Another question please. To those who have submitted their application, which part did you submit the ECA and IELTS/english test result? Did you attached the ECA with the diplomas and IELTS in client info? Thanks.
Upload both ECA and IELTS along with Educational transcripts.

Reactions: horizonj

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi All,
I declared my wife work history outside Canada in my EE profile but i didn't claimed points for that. Under current situation i am not able to collect all the reference letters required for her. Could you please let me know which is an ideal option to do-
1. Remover her work history and declare in Personal History
2. Upload what ever i have and explain in LOE that i didn't claimed any points for her and couldn't submit all the docs becz of COVID.

I assume many were in the same situation, your suggestion is highly appreciated. Thanks.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Hi all. I have all the documents and got medical done. I am not able to get pcc from Pakistan due to lockdown which keeps extending. Should I apply for PR and submit a letter of epxlanation or wait? I have time till June but am tensed.
Also apart from documents, do we need to do biometrics before?