+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Hi all. I have all the documents and got medical done. I am not able to get PCC from Pakistan due to lockdown which keeps extending. Should I apply for PR and submit a letter of explanation or wait? I have time till June but am tensed.
Also apart from documents, do we need to do biometrics before?
You can submit LOE for PCC. IRCC has said that they will not refuse an application for missing documents. I would suggest you to submit your file before April 30 since the fees for PR will increase then. Biometrics will be requested after you submit your application. You can't do that before submitting your file. Hope that helps.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Hi all. I have all the documents and got medical done. I am not able to get pcc from Pakistan due to lockdown which keeps extending. Should I apply for PR and submit a letter of epxlanation or wait? I have time till June but am tensed.
Also apart from documents, do we need to do biometrics before?
which part of Pakistan are u from? why are not u able to get PCC, police stations are open

mrugs.jani

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020
Category: CEC (Inland) l CRS Score: 445 l Entered Pool - March 15, 2020 |

Any hope for 445?

Cookie13

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
If you upload proof of funds with your CEC profile regardless, can they now take that into consideration for your approval and inquire about them if they so wish, leading to more processing times, or are they just discarded or would we even know?

As I uploaded them and am worried it may add weeks to my profile due to cos I uploaded quite a lot of info about proof of funds.

asppats12

Sep 30, 2019
Hi all,

I got my ITA for the March 23 draw and submitted my application. However, does anyone know if they will ask for biometrics currently? I have a few friends who say that they usually notify you within a week. Has anyone else got their biometrics request?

Thanks

callisto

Mar 4, 2020
Hi all,

I got my ITA for the March 23 draw and submitted my application. However, does anyone know if they will ask for biometrics currently? I have a few friends who say that they usually notify you within a week. Has anyone else got their biometrics request?

Thanks
I've submitted my application on March 24, still waiting for the medical pass/biometrics request update. Due to the Covid19, it takes longer than before. As far as I've seen on the forum, they are processing 3rd week of March AOR currently. So you may wait for a month before getting any update.

Reactions: asppats12

asppats12

Sep 30, 2019
I've submitted my application on March 24, still waiting for the medical pass/biometrics request update. Due to the Covid19, it takes longer than before. As far as I've seen on the forum, they are processing 3rd week of March AOR currently. So you may wait for a month before getting any update.
I see.Thank you so much for the update.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hi everyone. I just had my one-page employment reference from my current employer here in Canada. It has all the required information, but I am just concern on the job description part. It's just one paragraph outlining the 9 duties that I do. Will that be Ok, or would it much better if they do it in bullets? Should i ask them to add more on the job description part? Appreciate your advise.

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Hi everyone. I just had my one-page employment reference from my current employer here in Canada. It has all the required information, but I am just concern on the job description part. It's just one paragraph outlining the 9 duties that I do. Will that be Ok, or would it much better if they do it in bullets? Should i ask them to add more on the job description part? Appreciate your advise.
This is straight from IRCC's website

"
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits
"

Nowhere does it say that it should be in bullet form or anything. Although it is advised to have the duties in bullet form since it's easy to follow through, its not mandatory. Hope this helps.

P.S. Don't forget to add the benefits with your other documents

Reactions: horizonj

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
This is straight from IRCC's website

"
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits
"

Nowhere does it say that it should be in bullet form or anything. Although it is advised to have the duties in bullet form since it's easy to follow through, its not mandatory. Hope this helps.

P.S. Don't forget to add the benefits with your other documents
Thank you. That helps.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Hey. All passport photo shops are closed. How can I get digital photo with size required post ITA at this time?