+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - July 23 *JOIN HERE*

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
They asked me for PCC from my home country although i have been living in Canada for the last 7 years is that normal?

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
I need to prove the relation to my uncle, is a letter written by him where he puts his contact information is enough?

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
there is this question:
Does XX YY have a relative who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada? (The relative must be 18 or older and living in Canada.)

I have family here but not brothers/sisters, do I have to answer yes or no?

vmalik93

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hi guys
I recently submitted my documents for CEC experience with 1 year foreign work experience. I just have two concerns:
1. Will it be an issue if my foreign work experience will be still counted which I had from Apr, 01 2009 till May, 11 2011
2. In my previous applications of SP and PGWP I wrote my foreign experience as receptionist in the hotel, but in my country receptionist/administrator/office-manager is the same occupation. This time I have shown in my application as office-manager whereas in Canada it is considered as NOC B. Will it be a confusion for officer that before I showed receptionist and now declaring me as office-manager?

Thank in advance.
Please suggest any advice.

Toorkaur

Jan 30, 2017
what is the process for pcc rcmp in toronto
Just go to fingerprinting centre, ( google rcmp immigration fingerprinting centre), they will book your appointment and then after you done your fingerprints, they will send to rcmp and within 10 days you will get rcmp pcc in mail to your house

vmalik93

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
hi Guys
Hi guys
I recently submitted my documents for CEC experience with 1 year foreign work experience. I just have two concerns:
1. Will it be an issue if my foreign work experience will be still counted which I had from Apr, 01 2009 till May, 11 2011
2. In my previous applications of SP and PGWP I wrote my foreign experience as receptionist in the hotel, but in my country receptionist/administrator/office-manager is the same occupation. This time I have shown in my application as office-manager whereas in Canada it is considered as NOC B. Will it be a confusion for officer that before I showed receptionist and now declaring me as office-manager?

Thank in advance.
Please suggest any advice.

Can anyone please help me out with it. I really appreciate it

PaulTkn

Jun 12, 2020
Few questions on completing the PR application form:
1. Do we need to provide details of expired/cancelled passport details while completing the application?
2. On the address history section, do we need to provide the details of hotel we stayed during a transit.? The hotel was arranged by airlines, but i don't have the address for that. Since I had to come out of airport for that hotel, It was stamped on the passport

Last edited:

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
hi Guys

Can anyone please help me out with it. I really appreciate it
1. You're asking if you can count 2 years of exp as 1 year?? your question is not clear or it doesn't make sense.
2. The job title doesn't matter, what matters is that the job duties described on the letter of reference from your former employer matches NOC duties.

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
Few questions on completing the PR application form:
1. Do we need to provide details of expired/cancelled passport details while completing the application?
2. On the address history section, do we need to provide the details of hotel we stayed during a transit.? The hotel was arranged by airlines, but i don't have the address for that. Since I had to come out of airport for that hotel, It was stamped on the passport
1. If you ever used previous expired/cancelled passport to come to Canada, then yes.
2. I believe it's only asking you for residencial addresses, you probably didn't live in that hotel during that time.

vmalik93

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
1. You're asking if you can count 2 years of exp as 1 year?? your question is not clear or it doesn't make sense.
2. The job title doesn't matter, what matters is that the job duties described on the letter of reference from your former employer matches NOC duties.
Thank you PaulTkn foryour respond.
Regarding 1 question:
My concern is if i submitted my documents on 24th of July . That means that the least foreign experience will be counted back to 10 years. From 24th of July 2010 till 24th of July 2011. But I have Apr. 01 2009 till May, 11 2011. Will be it an issue in this situation as it is July and Mat has already been over. Does it count like that? ITA was received at the end of May and I submitted my papers in July.

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
Thank you PaulTkn foryour respond.
Regarding 1 question:
My concern is if i submitted my documents on 24th of July . That means that the least foreign experience will be counted back to 10 years. From 24th of July 2010 till 24th of July 2011. But I have Apr. 01 2009 till May, 11 2011. Will be it an issue in this situation as it is July and Mat has already been over. Does it count like that? ITA was received at the end of May and I submitted my papers in July.
It´s pretty borderline, but it looks like they´ll calculate it starting AOR date, not ITA date.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/experience/qualifying-work-experience.html