+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - July 23 *JOIN HERE*

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
I was not asked to submit PCC when I got my ITA. Also, after completing the eAPR document checklist in the case of travel history since turning 18 I never travelled to my home country for more than 3 weeks. I think it will be case by case decision. Since, did not ask me during the initial document submission do you think they will ask for PCC after medical is cleared under additional documents? I am getting worried about this. Also, I am in the process of obtaining my PCC from BLS Ottawa its been more than 35 days I still did not receive any reply on that tracking website. The reason I am doing PCC i feel they might ask under additional documents in the later stages.......

Reactions: HanenBlade
Jul 28, 2020
I was not asked to submit PCC when I got my ITA. Also, after completing the eAPR document checklist in the case of travel history since turning 18 I never travelled to my home country for more than 3 weeks. I think it will be case by case decision. Since, did not ask me during the initial document submission do you think they will ask for PCC after medical is cleared under additional documents? I am getting worried about this. Also, I am in the process of obtaining my PCC from BLS Ottawa its been more than 35 days I still did not receive any reply on that tracking website. The reason I am doing PCC i feel they might ask under additional documents in the later stages.......
I have a feeling that you'll be fine but I'm glad you already initiated the PCC process. They won't reject the application without asking for additional document. They will message you if they need more info. And now that you have already applied for PCC, you can give them the proof that you already asked for PCC and awaiting the report.
Don't worry. Your case is fine.
They will give you enough time if they ask for it.

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Hi i have one question
Do we have to attach the payslips from the start to prove work experience ??? Or do we just need to attach last 4 5 months pay slips ?
or just need to attach the letter from the employer ???