+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Doclarry

Nov 20, 2021
I got the letter from IRCC to pay for the Biometrics fee, although I paid it upfront when I submitted my application on Jan 6th.
However, I submitted it again to avoid any further delays.
But this is ridiculous that they are not even checking whether the fee is paid or not and waited for 10 months to send this to me.

AOR Jan 6th -- Only medical passed so far
I had the same email. for the payment receipt and then I received a collection letter and had to give my biometrics again.

My Aor was on Jan 16th. -- only medical passed

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
I had the same email. for the payment receipt and then I received a collection letter and had to give my biometrics again.

My Aor was on Jan 16th. -- only medical passed
Did you pay it earlier just like me. After making payment, how long they took to send the collection letter. I didn't receive it yet ( 10 days gone)

Doclarry

Nov 20, 2021
Did you pay it earlier just like me. After making payment, how long they took to send the collection letter. I didn't receive it yet ( 10 days gone)
I didn't pay the fees earlier, but i had my biometrics done 4 years ago. They requested for new one I don't know why.

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Jan 2021 AOR only 1

Medical passed in Feb 2021

Hello All
If possible just copy the above table and increase the count if you are still waiting for your PR and in the comment just mention how many stages passed for you. I am trying to compile the data so that I can send it to my local MP.

Istanbul87

Nov 20, 2021
Hi guys, I received pr confirmation portal email. I am an outland Canadian Experience Class applicant and currently reside in outside of Canada. I replied back to email mentioning my situation and received auto reply.
Thank you for contacting us.

"This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal."

Is it normal to get portal email when you are outland applicant and reside out of Canada. Does receiving portal email mean that our PR was approved because i don't see any update on my IRCC account except biometrics and medical which were passed.

If someone has any idea please shed some light. Thank you.