----------------------------
AOR: January 26, 2021
Medical Passed: Feb 18,2021
VO: Edmonton
No updates after this

SP199

Mar 5, 2021
Dear Friends,
I need your valuable inputs and suggestions for my case. Please help.

Below are my details.

ITA - 8th Jan 2021
AOR - 25th Jan 2021
Biometric request - 17th Feb 2021
Biometric completed - 19th Feb 2021
No Ghost updates..
Final decision -- 28th Sep 2021 (Refusal)
My current work permit end date - 12 Jan 2022

IRCC refused my PR application due to insufficient length of employment offer. Below comments from IRCC refusal letter.

---------------------
Upon review of your application and submissions, I am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities, that you have been offered a qualifying offer of arranged employment. More specifically, I am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that you have been offered continuous full-time employment for a period of at least one year from the date on which a permanent resident visa would be issued.
The decision communicated in this letter constitutes the definitive and final decision on your present application. Your application will be retained, under current Government of Canada file retention guidelines, for a period of two years. Your application forms and supporting documents will not be
returned to you. If you should submit a new application it would require new fees and documentation and would need to meet all the requirements in effect at the time the application is submitted.
---------------------

My employer provided below statements in job offer letter. Please note that I have attached my initial Canadian employment offer along with new employment offer with specific period.

XXXX holds a work permit valid till January 12, 2022, which may be further extended based on business requirements.

I am in the process of getting new Employment job offer from my employer with more than 1 year duration.

kindly clarify below queries.

1) Can I create a new profile under Express Entry now OR renew my work permit and then submit a EE profile ?

2) Kindly please share any guidelines/suggestions to be mentioned in employment Job offer to avoid another refusal.

I look forward your precious suggestions please.

Thanks.
Hello Friends,
Any thoughts or similar case happened to any one.. Please advise. Thanks..