+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Nitin-p

Sep 29, 2021
Good morning guys,
I have a question if someone has answer. First everytime it used to show that my medical passed on may 13 . However now it is showing that my medical passed on September 17 . Also on September 20 they asked about my fee confirmation ( for which my agent submitted my fee receipt) . What does that mean now??? Why they are asking for fee receipt now?
Anyone knows about this situation?? Please nd thanku

VPS-123

Aug 11, 2021
Anyone knows about this situation?? Please nd thanku
Regarding your medicals - It must've probably expired so they extended the validity and re-passed it.
No idea with your fee confirmation request. May be they weren't able to gather information from system so they've decided to ask for reference number that you received when you pay $1410!! Just my guess.

Nitin-p

Sep 29, 2021
Regarding your medicals - It must've probably expired so they extended the validity and re-passed it.
No idea with your fee confirmation request. May be they weren't able to gather information from system so they've decided to ask for reference number that you received when you pay $1410!! Just my guess.
Thanks for your reply although i donot think my medical was about to expire. For you also medical was passed again??

VPS-123

Aug 11, 2021
Thanks for your reply although i donot think my medical was about to expire. For you also medical was passed again??
Yes, that was my case so I confidently told you about it.
But, it could be something else in your situation!
My apologies, I'm not of any help to you.

Nitin-p

Sep 29, 2021
Yes, that was my case so I confidently told you about it.
But, it could be something else in your situation!
My apologies, I'm not of any help to you.
Hi thanku so much … fortunately i got a chance to connect with cic representative. About my medical he said that it was system glitch date of passing is may 13 only. And he said fees receipt they got it and was updated. Upon my request he told me that my file is at Edmonton and he said all stages are complete just waiting for the final decision. Is that a good sign????

The_Gujju

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Hi thanku so much … fortunately i got a chance to connect with cic representative. About my medical he said that it was system glitch date of passing is may 13 only. And he said fees receipt they got it and was updated. Upon my request he told me that my file is at Edmonton and he said all stages are complete just waiting for the final decision. Is that a good sign????
Dont want to discourage you but my file is in Edmonton as well and all stages passed 2 months ago.

• Wow
Reactions: mangogo

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
In another forums I can see that people are getting Copr and even PPR for dependents when they ll give hope to jan 2021 applicants.it’s making me mad.

Ruchika19999

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
In another forums I can see that people are getting Copr and even PPR for dependents when they ll give hope to jan 2021 applicants.it’s making me mad.
I got request for additional documents , they asked me to submit all paystubs . I have no idea that this is good sign or no?

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hi guys,
Quick question, just now I logged in my profile and I saw "application updated" but when I clicked on the file there was no update. Then when I tried to go back to the main page it gave me an error then when I logged in again I checked the application and it says "submitted". Is that a GU? CEC
My AoR is Feb 15 , 2021, no update after med in March 2nd. Last time I called on August 2nd they told me eligibility was in process and BC was in process, they told the same thing to the MP on August 19. After that no update. Should I expect something soon?