+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

VPS-123

Aug 11, 2021
@EdiCavani07 Thank you for the update. :)
However, my portal shows that there's some update in profile but when I open and check, I see nothing. I was expecting to see something good but seems like disappointment update as usual :(

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
@EdiCavani07 Thank you for the update. :)
However, my portal shows that there's some update in profile but when I open and check, I see nothing. I was expecting to see something good but seems like disappointment update as usual :(
I am seeing 'Application/profile updated' as well, even for approved applications in my GCKey account.

EdzonAlavez1

Jun 10, 2021
I am seeing the same,...but eh
Is anybody else having an issue with their portal? I'm unable to see my eligibility and other stuff in the portal, below is the message I get to see every time I open my GCkey portal.

*Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later. *
Same for me

Elia_Y

Mar 10, 2021
I am seeing 'Application/profile updated' as well, even for approved applications in my GCKey account.
Interesting. I saw that for my PR application only (not for approved application in the past) and it didn't disappear even I log in and out.

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Interesting. I saw that for my PR application only (not for approved application in the past) and it didn't disappear even I log in and out.
For my old approved applications, status was initially approved. Once I accessed them, I saw *Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later. * inside.
When I came back to Application list on account home page, I saw status of approved app as 'Application/profile updated'.

Yes, it didn't change back to submitted like usual even after I logged out and logged in again.

Elia_Y

Mar 10, 2021
For my old approved applications, status was initially approved. Once I accessed them, I saw *Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later. * inside.
When I came back to Application list on account home page, I saw status of approved app as 'Application/profile updated'.

Yes, it didn't change back to submitted like usual even after I logged out and logged in again.
I see. I didn't click into my old applications and that should be why. Anyways the service is back now.

Nitin-p

Sep 29, 2021
since morning when i am trying to access my file through cic number , they are saying no file can be found as per the details u provided(uci no., application no. Nd dob ) . Why is that now? Any idea?

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
since morning when i am trying to access my file through cic number , they are saying no file can be found as per the details u provided(uci no., application no. Nd dob ) . Why is that now? Any idea?
Ircc ‘s another way to ignore applicants queries.

Eiri9775

Aug 18, 2021
I can't log in either but has anyone else had an email from IRCC saying they've been sent a message about their application? Part of the glitch too?

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
I can't log in either but has anyone else had an email from IRCC saying they've been sent a message about their application? Part of the glitch too?
Check gc key account.if their Email saying there is an update it should reflect in ur account .

Nitin-p

Sep 29, 2021
Good morning guys,
I have a question if someone has answer. First everytime it used to show that my medical passed on may 13 . However now it is showing that my medical passed on September 17 . Also on September 20 they asked about my fee confirmation ( for which my agent submitted my fee receipt) . What does that mean now??? Why they are asking for fee receipt now?