+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

dinusiva

Jun 17, 2021
GUYS received my first golden email just now!
Aor jan 14
Cec
Inland no dependant
Vo etobicoke
Thank you everyone, you guys are the reason I didn’t lose hope!
Congratulations :) at least something moving for Jan AOR and that gives us hope!

Streetmafia

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
My GCMS request was pending for more than 30 days. I forwarded the GCMS confirmation mail to IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca multiple times and got the below reply . Haven't received the notes yet

"Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

We apologize for the delay in receiving your requested information. Your request has been reviewed and the records will be released to you shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused"

jj_876

Jun 19, 2018
Hi All,

Need some idea regarding timeline:

CEC: PA Inland with outland dependent(Pakistan)
AOR-January 2-2021
Medicals/BIL: Feb Start
Info Sharing/Eligibility/Criminality: Passed
2 GUs so far.
Security Started: June 23

I have been following up regularly on file. Got a chance to talk to CIC Agent today. They mentioned last comment on File is on September 8th saying "They are reviewing Security".
On the basis of current pace of CPCs, what is expected?
Day/Weeks/Months?

Appreciate if someone share the case with same timeline.

Thanks

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hi! We are still waiting for Pr cards. Portal shows Submitted
Thanks for your reply. Are all applicants showing "Submitted", or some of them were already Approved? For me it is just my own PR card that is "Submitted".... I don't know why my card is not processed together with my spouse's.

Tati100

Aug 11, 2021
Thanks for your reply. Are all applicants showing "Submitted", or some of them were already Approved? For me it is just my own PR card that is "Submitted".... I don't know why my card is not processed together with my spouse's.
For all applicants is showing submitted

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
AOR Jan 6th ; apart from medical nothing is passed even they didn't ask for biometrics.
Created GCMS twice and they provide you standard details , both the time the exactly same information.
I created web form a couple of days back and this is what I get. It means now due to the Afghanistan issue, they will stop working for people who are already in Canada. This shows that they consider refugees important than the people who are already in Canada and waiting for PR and for months waiting either to meet their family or to invite them here.

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
AOR Jan 6th ; apart from medical nothing is passed even they didn't ask for biometrics.
Created GCMS twice and they provide you standard details , both the time the exactly same information.
I created web form a couple of days back and this is what I get. It means now due to the Afghanistan issue, they will stop working for people who are already in Canada. This shows that they consider refugees important than the people who are already in Canada and waiting for PR and for months waiting either to meet their family or to invite them here.

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

They don’t care about them either, it’s all a show lol

Shivam_47

Aug 4, 2021

They don't care tbh.
Worst part is they try to act like they are the champions of human rights.
All those talks about depression and mental health by politicians are just as hollow as them.

Reactions: Hiker11

The_Gujju

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
They don't care tbh.
Worst part is they try to act like they are the champions of human rights.
All those talks about depression and mental health by politicians are just as hollow as them.
Exactly. They are holding our applications for no reason. The shocking part is that they have stopped answering some of the GCMS notes of the candidates which come under the Right to Information Act.

• Sad
Reactions: Shivam_47