+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Merseilles

Apr 27, 2021
Same AOR as you but nothing yet... Any progress for you since yesterday ?
Called today because I had to change my address. After changing my address, I proceeded to ask him regarding the application status and he rudely said of what? I guess he wanted to know which application since I have my work permit extension in process too. Anyways, I said PR Express entry and he replied what do you want to know? I said I would like to know the status of it like how far has it come in process since it has been 7 months. He said, its in process. Asked him again and this time I said how about eligibility and others? He said what others and what exactly do you want to know? I said okay how about eligibility? He said Passed. I said to myself then I guess I can expect it within a month hopefully and said goodbye.

What a bad experience my man...

• Sad
Reactions: gops19

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
I dint see that anyone jan 2021 getting copr as they are saying that they are processing applications which they received in jan 2021.

Ruchika19999

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
how to connect with IRCC. i called them and they were saying right now they are working on Afagi
Called today because I had to change my address. After changing my address, I proceeded to ask him regarding the application status and he rudely said of what? I guess he wanted to know which application since I have my work permit extension in process too. Anyways, I said PR Express entry and he replied what do you want to know? I said I would like to know the status of it like how far has it come in process since it has been 7 months. He said, its in process. Asked him again and this time I said how about eligibility and others? He said what others and what exactly do you want to know? I said okay how about eligibility? He said Passed. I said to myself then I guess I can expect it within a month hopefully and said goodbye.

Lucky you are atleast he said something to you ,to me he said its not urgent right now we are prioritize other things

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
how to connect with IRCC. i called them and they were saying right now they are working on Afagi

Lucky you are atleast he said something to you ,to me he said its not urgent right now we are prioritize other things
Really they said that? We don’t wanna be urgent for them but at least they should follow their own rule and regulations to process our applications.it’s disgusting.

Reactions: Ruchika19999

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
They are not bothering about applicants n their applications anymore.god knows wat is ircc planning to ruin our lives .
I have heard that the IRCC agents straight up say that they cannot comment on the processing time as IRCC has allocated its resources to the Afghan refugee crisis. Our situation is such we cant even think bad about those poor guys as they are in a situation much worse than us. Moreover elections are coming up and I have seen that usually processing of applications slows down further whenever there are elections in Canada.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
I have heard that the IRCC agents straight up say that they cannot comment on the processing time as IRCC has allocated its resources to the Afghan refugee crisis. Our situation is such we cant even think bad about those poor guys as they are in a situation much worse than us. Moreover elections are coming up and I have seen that usually processing of applications slows down further whenever there are elections in Canada.
IRCC is completely different department.they have to think about Afghan people but wat about us.IRCC never clear about anything .always make an excuse of COVID.process should be more transparent.I know we can’t do anything .

Streetmafia

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
One of my friends whose AOR is sept 2020, called ircc and asked about withdrawal . They said it will take 12 weeks to withdraw our application. What a joke

gops19

May 6, 2019

They seem so out of touch as to how much this application means to candidates. It's sad and frustrating to see this 'don't give a shit' attitude from them.

• Sad
Reactions: Ruchika19999