+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Eiri9775

Aug 18, 2021
Does anyone know the best time to call CIC for an update? Calling from BC so would be pacific time. I get through to my application status but then all agents are busy and machine tells you to call back, anyone had any luck?

Shivam_47

Aug 4, 2021
You all should be happy now.
Express Entry applications
Last updated: August 17, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
January 3 and 9, 2021

If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
source?

Guru603

Aug 11, 2020
Did anyone’s visa office got changed again?
my immigration consultant is saying that vo changed yet again from Edmonton to etobicoke
So now it’s goes like Vancouver to Edmonton to etobicoke

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Did anyone’s visa office got changed again?
my immigration consultant is saying that vo changed yet again from Edmonton to etobicoke
So now it’s goes like Vancouver to Edmonton to etobicoke
that's good news1!

you will hear from them soon!!

Max Yuki

Aug 19, 2021
My AOR was Jan 26, 2021. Last update I know of is Feb 24 when medical and biometrics passed, ever since then there has been no update, not even GU. When I check in my login it just tells me in progress, but when I check through Check application status link, it tells me cannot identify your file from the given info. I've checked my UCI and Application number 100s of times to see if I'm getting a typo or not but the issue still persists. Am I supposed to enter hyphens in the field as well?

It's been 6 months with literally no update, I've asked for my GCSM notes on July 28, just waiting to get them in the next few weeks. I'm guessing my file hasn't been opened yet? Idk wtf I'm supposed to other than just wait.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
My AOR was Jan 26, 2021. Last update I know of is Feb 24 when medical and biometrics passed, ever since then there has been no update, not even GU. When I check in my login it just tells me in progress, but when I check through Check application status link, it tells me cannot identify your file from the given info. I've checked my UCI and Application number 100s of times to see if I'm getting a typo or not but the issue still persists. Am I supposed to enter hyphens in the field as well?

It's been 6 months with literally no update, I've asked for my GCSM notes on July 28, just waiting to get them in the next few weeks. I'm guessing my file hasn't been opened yet? Idk wtf I'm supposed to other than just wait.
Same here buddy.mine AOR is 28 jan 2021.nothing updated after 24 feb.biometric gave on 24 feb but not updated till today .even medical passed on 11 may.additional documents RCMP submitted on 8 April .but nothing updated at all.I called 4-5 times .only background is in process .I applied gcms on 20 June nothing get till today .

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020

application status link is for paper applications only. Any updates on your online application are on your gc key portal. GCMC's usually take 30 calendar days, you shall receive it next week