+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

sukhman shah

Jul 14, 2021
is anyone in the group from the express PNP process and having V0 Sydney?
My file is not updated since April only security is left
Aor 1st Jan
Hi
Aor 5th Jan
NSPNP EE
Eligibility passed 22nd Feb
That the last time they touched the file.
After that no update, no GU.
Criminality and info sharing in progress from 6 months. Security- Not started
Got GCMS 2 times. 3rd time applied.
Got ADR in feb for RCMP, which was submitted on 22nd feb . They haven’t even looked at it as per GCMS.
Note - RCMP was also submitted before , while applying.
VO Sydney NS
Secondary Ottawa

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
According to this: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

They are now finalizing most applications we received between December 13 and 19, 2020 for the CEC class as per the update on Aug 10th.

Last week it was showing some dates in October last week.

I hope this means that they'll get to Jan AORs by next month or so but who knows
I wish so .one of my known with AOR 21 dec with Outland dependents got copr PPR.everything .

sukhman shah

Jul 14, 2021
According to this: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

They are now finalizing most applications we received between December 13 and 19, 2020 for the CEC class as per the update on Aug 10th.

Last week it was showing some dates in October last week.

I hope this means that they'll get to Jan AORs by next month or so but who knows
Depending on trend they will be finalising files submitted in second week of Jan due next week 17th August.but one can never know

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon

I just received a letter from IRCC to

Update on my application,

IRCC requested a new Job letter, it appeared that my lawyer/ immigration consultant copied and pasted directly from the website. I'm guessing this is the final step for my eligibility to be passed.
I have taken matters into my own hands, and I will be editing my Job letter. NOC 4212

Any advice and suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

But the thing is that my job title and duties have changed because I got moved to a different position within the organization. It's now a whole new different NOC CODE.

What should i do?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

I just received a letter from IRCC to

Update on my application,

IRCC requested a new Job letter, it appeared that my lawyer/ immigration consultant copied and pasted directly from the website. I'm guessing this is the final step for my eligibility to be passed.
I have taken matters into my own hands, and I will be editing my Job letter. NOC 4212

Any advice and suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

But the thing is that my job title and duties have changed because I got moved to a different position within the organization. It's now a whole new different NOC CODE.

What should i do?
The job letter has to be issued by the company. So not sure if I am missing something here.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
The job letter has to be issued by the company. So not sure if I am missing something here.
my employer is drafting a new letter, however, I started a new role two months ago.
My PR application was submitted with a LOE from the role I was working in January, but iRCC is asking for a new job duties. but the thing is that I am working a new role.

sO THE QUESTION IS, aM I adding my role as of January 2021 or my role at the moment (which by the way is a different noc code) (and might possibly affect my application???)