+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Harjashan

Jul 28, 2021
I got ITA dec 23, 2020 and filed all the paperwork on Jan 14,2021 and got biometric request on Feb 2 submitted them on Feb 8,2021.
Haven’t heard anything yet.
People who applied in march and april are getting their COPR.

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
I guess you should send them a web form, web forms are more detailed info then phone call informations
Raised the Web form as well and in that they just said we did not send the request for biometrics to you.
To me it looks like that it is stuck when they were sending the request.

gops19

May 6, 2019
Raised the Web form as well and in that they just said we did not send the request for biometrics to you.
To me it looks like that it is stuck when they were sending the request.
How long did it take for them to reply to your webform ?

evertontorres

Sep 12, 2017
Hello everyone,

My first time posting here.

Here's my timeline.

AOR - Jan 17, 2021
Medical results - February 5, 2021
Biometrics - February 8, 2021
RPRF - Paid in June 18, 2021 - I did not pay upfront, so I received a letter asking for that.
RPRF payment confirmed - June 25, 2021 - they told me by the phone

Now I am just waiting. So stressful.

Here's my status in the website:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Someone let me know what else can I do to expedite this process.

Thanks,
Everton

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Hello everyone,

My first time posting here.

Here's my timeline.

AOR - Jan 17, 2021
Medical results - February 5, 2021
Biometrics - February 8, 2021
RPRF - Paid in June 18, 2021 - I did not pay upfront, so I received a letter asking for that.
RPRF payment confirmed - June 25, 2021 - they told me by the phone

Now I am just waiting. So stressful.

Here's my status in the website:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Someone let me know what else can I do to expedite this process.

Thanks,
Everton
Unfortunately nothing. You and I have the exact same timeline so far except that I paid RPRF upfront and did not need to submit Biometrics.

Based on my GCMS notes and my call yesterday with an IRCC agent, my file hasn't been touched since 18th June by the Edmonton VO after a long time of the Vancouver VO doing nothing.

Do you know your visa office?

evertontorres

Sep 12, 2017
Unfortunately nothing. You and I have the exact same timeline so far except that I paid RPRF upfront and did not need to submit Biometrics.

Based on my GCMS notes and my call yesterday with an IRCC agent, my file hasn't been touched since 18th June by the Edmonton VO after a long time of the Vancouver VO doing nothing.

Do you know your visa office?

This is quite frustrating, eh?

No, I have no idea where's my visa office. I'm going to ask them next time they get my call. hahaha.

bearypink

Apr 30, 2018
I got a phone interview from IRCC early this morning. We didn’t go through all the questions as I told her I recently got married and would like to add my husband on my application.

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
I got a phone interview from IRCC early this morning. We didn’t go through all the questions as I told her I recently got married and would like to add my husband on my application.
By any chance you know your VO

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Basic information about yourself like when you first came here and what are you doing right now if you’re working and the officer I talked to was very friendly it was just like chit chat
I guess you lived near London which is local IRCC office,that means your application close to end.