+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello All

I will appreciate it if you can help me to decode this response for my GCMS note.

I received a response for my GCMS note, and it says

Recommendation: Criminality – Review Required. RCMP screen stuck in batch sent. Review Required ( statutory questions ) “ – What it means, I haven’t submitted my RCMS report as I haven’t got any notification from IRCC to submit the same.

Actually, so far, I have not even received the Biometrics request, and this is what I notice under the Criminality page status

Criminality – In progress; Status updated by – BIOMETRICS; Assigned by – BIOMETRICS; Due Date 2021/01/21

I don’t understand the meaning of due date as I have never received any request to provide biometrics, so what this due date means. Is this for the agent assigned to it.

Also, in sub-activities for criminality, I notice this

Type – Biometrics-RCMP ; Status – NOT STARTED ; Status updated by – BIOMETRICS ; Assigned by – BIOMETRICS ; Due Date 2021/01/21

My Details

AOR – Jan 6 , 2021
Medical passed – Feb 3, 2021
Eligibility -- Not Started
Criminality – In Porgress
Info Sharing – In Progress
Security – Not Started

Thanks

Last edited:

Batabata

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello All

I will appreciate it if you can help me to decode this response for my GCMS note.

Recommendation: Criminality – Review Required. RCMP screen stuck in batch sent. Review Required ( statutory questions ) “ – What it means, I haven’t submitted my RCMS report as I haven’t got any notification from IRCC to submit the same.

Actually, so far, I have not even received the Biometrics request, and this is what I notice under the Criminality page status

Criminality – In progress; Status updated by – BIOMETRICS; Assigned by – BIOMETRICS; Due Date 2021/01/21

I don’t understand the meaning of due date as I have never received any request to provide biometrics, so what this due date means. Is this for the agent assigned to it.

Type – Biometrics-RCMP ; Status – NOT STARTED ; Status updated by – BIOMETRICS ; Assigned by – BIOMETRICS ; Due Date 2021/01/21

My Details

AOR – Jan 6 , 2021
Security – Not Started

Thanks
Hm,, never seen this before. Whats your visa office?

Yuvi3245

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hello All

My Details

AOR – Jan 6 , 2021
Security – Not Started

Thanks
I guess you should send them a web form, web forms are more detailed info then phone call informations

Karne

Jun 20, 2016
even i can understand as i am also in the same boat. my AOR is like jan 24 and since then i am in waiting its been 5 months and all other friends received COPR pretty soon within time line of 3 months. really donot know who IRCC is working on files

• Sad
Reactions: zupermarn

mini1215

Jan 18, 2021
AOR Date - Jan 12th 2021

I have received an email from IRCC today and requesting for "Client Information/Kit, Application forms: Letter to confirm if you are currently in Canada.".

Provide a letter to confirm if you are currently in Canada.

<Name> – YES/NO
<Name> – YES/NO
<Name> – YES/NO
<Name> – YES/NO

does anyone have idea on what needs to be done for this case?

@legalfalcon

Reactions: kish2020

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
AOR Date - Jan 12th 2021

I have received an email from IRCC today and requesting for "Client Information/Kit, Application forms: Letter to confirm if you are currently in Canada.".

<Name> – YES/NO
<Name> – YES/NO
<Name> – YES/NO
<Name> – YES/NO

@legalfalcon
Could you please tell me which province you live?

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Date - Jan 12th 2021

<Name> – YES/NO
<Name> – YES/NO
<Name> – YES/NO
<Name> – YES/NO

@legalfalcon

did you get a ghost update before the email?

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Hi, is this the email confirmation you will get when you request for gcms notes? I’m quite confused as to which one I should click or put info. I thought you have to pay $10 or $5 if you request gcms notes?

You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

COVID 19 – Delays in Processing your Request
The Government of Canada’s Access to Information and Privacy Offices currently have a reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures put in place to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be delays in responding to requests submitted under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act during this period. Departments will continue to make every reasonable effort to respond to requests, in accordance with the current operational realities. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this period.
Processing Times
  • If you submitted your request outside of regular business hours, Eastern Time, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
  • If the deadline falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the due date becomes the next business day.
Tracking Number
Your temporary request tracking number is xxxxxxxxx.
After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.

Extensions
Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:

Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act