Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
So I have received the GCMS notes today, and eligibility is Review Required since June 10th, and the reason is employment from 2008 to 2014 they are not able to as there were no LOES provided. However, I have uploaded the experience letter and LOES as my company name changed from one to another. This is BS***, and they haven't touched my file for one month

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
So I have received the GCMS notes today, and eligibility is Review Required since June 10th, and the reason is employment from 2008 to 2014 they are not able to as there were no LOES provided. However, I have uploaded the experience letter and LOES as my company name changed from one to another. This is BS***, and they haven't touched my file for one month
When did your request GCMS notes?

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Almost a month since my file has passed all stages but no correspondence from ircc yet. i am losing my patience and sanity slowly. Just emailed my area's mp to find out what's going on and hopefully speed up the process.

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
Almost a month since my file has passed all stages but no correspondence from ircc yet. i am losing my patience and sanity slowly. Just emailed my area's mp to find out what's going on and hopefully speed up the process.
What do you mean "passed all stages"? How does you application profile look like (eligibility, security checks, etcetera)? Just want to compare to mine.

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
What do you mean "passed all stages"? How does you application profile look like (eligibility, security checks, etcetera)? Just want to compare to mine.
on the online profile, everything is still in process. A couple of my recent calls to IRCC contact center has confirmed all stages passed and waiting on final decision as of 28th June

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
on the online profile, everything is still in process. A couple of my recent calls to IRCC contact center has confirmed all stages passed and waiting on final decision as of 28th June
Oh! I didn't know you could call them and get this kind of information. I think I'll do the same! Which number did you call?

May 29, 2019
So basically, everyone here still waiting were unfortunately sent to Vancouver? My file moved to Edmonton but still stuck at recommended pass since end of may and no progress there.

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
So basically, everyone here still waiting were unfortunately sent to Vancouver? My file moved to Edmonton but still stuck at recommended pass since end of may and no progress there.
Edmonton is a dead end, I'm with them. I saw only one person on this forum that was approved in the last month by this office.

May 29, 2019
Edmonton is a dead end, I'm with them. I saw only one person on this forum that was approved in the last month by this office.
This sounds really bad, what is your expectation? Are you believing we might get transferred again to another VO? I start to think IRCC might just delay our file because of many inquiries we did via gcms and call center.

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
This sounds really bad, what is your expectation? Are you believing we might get transferred again to another VO? I start to think IRCC might just delay our file because of many inquiries we did via gcms and call center.
I've got no expectations when it comes to IRCC, lol :D They say every case is unique and blah blah blah, but mine is with Edmonton since new year where they quickly glanced over it, put "review required" in February and never looked at it ever again.
By they way, just FYI - requesting notes and using call centre does not delay the processing of your application as these are separate processes.

May 29, 2019
I tried to reach my MP, but her office does not respond. Maybe COVID-19 is really not friendly for everything. I hope the situation would be better later.