+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Rockytheten

Jun 13, 2017
Hi Guys,

I'm back with another "Not So" Funny story.

I got into a car accident last night. I was on a late-night drive to calm my head down yesterday. I've been thinking about my PR and how I feel stuck in life.
Anyways, it appeared that I hit the person from the back, and ruined his bumper. Thankfully, no one died. Just a minor (but very expensive to repair) car damage.

So yeah. My last 24hours have been wild and I've run out of tears.

Canada Immigration can solve 50% of my problems right now because I'm going crazy
hi bud take it easy, we all will get through this. I know this is our biggest dream.

Like they say in Hindi (translated to English ) - the wait is always sweet

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
hi bud take it easy, we all will get through this. I know this is our biggest dream.

Like they say in Hindi (translated to English ) - the wait is always sweet
Thanks man!

सब्र का फल मीठा होता है (PS: I googled that hahahha)

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My AoR is Jan 10, and I am going to quit my job and do my master degree. However, this delay seems kills me as PR is very critical for master fundings. Hope we all get it very soon in the next few days.
same bro.

I wanna go back to university in September.

Already got approved and everything but Immigration is delaying everything (my life choices)

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Another story, I helped one of my friends with documents and all the instructions from creating the ITA to AOR, and their AOR was in APRIL 2021, and today they received the Portal confirmation. I think whoever has applied after February is part of the Covid Pace group, and they forget all others before February even though they are CEC or not. very disappointing and frustrating experience. Lot of life decisions are pending due to this

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
AOR January 6th and apart from medical passed, no other progress. They didn't even ask for Biometrics for me.
I sent web-form and called the toll free and got the standard reply,
eligibility and criminal background are in progress.

I was checking the other forum "eCOPR this week" and yes couple of Feb and April one's got it and also notice that members applied in May 2020 are still waiting. It seems they don't have any criteria while picking the case.

• Sad
Reactions: chhatbarjignesh

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Anyone here AOR 24th Jan?
Has anyone got any update yet? I see people getting COPR who have applied after Feb.
I'm AOR Jan 24th!!!!!!

No update from my side.............

Thats the exact issue we are all facing. people after February, March, April, May and even JUNE!!!!! are all getting AOR before us. It's totally unfair.
I believe IRCC should do first come, first serve

Reactions: KIU