+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Yep I got the portal email, I uploaded all info and got my e-CoPR documents for all family members and me.. I’ve officially withdrew my work permit extension application
wow that was fast!! Took about 4 days or what?

Also congratulations on your baby on its way!!!

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I'm back with another "Not So" Funny story.

I got into a car accident last night. I was on a late-night drive to calm my head down yesterday. I've been thinking about my PR and how I feel stuck in life.
Anyways, it appeared that I hit the person from the back, and ruined his bumper. Thankfully, no one died. Just a minor (but very expensive to repair) car damage.

So yeah. My last 24hours have been wild and I've run out of tears.

Canada Immigration can solve 50% of my problems right now because I'm going crazy

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Hi Guys,

I'm back with another "Not So" Funny story.

I got into a car accident last night. I was on a late-night drive to calm my head down yesterday. I've been thinking about my PR and how I feel stuck in life.
Anyways, it appeared that I hit the person from the back, and ruined his bumper. Thankfully, no one died. Just a minor (but very expensive to repair) car damage.

So yeah. My last 24hours have been wild and I've run out of tears.

Canada Immigration can solve 50% of my problems right now because I'm going crazy
Hey please don’t do this with ur life.IRCC may be not bothering about our life but our families do.its happens so many times with me too but please take care of ur self .

Last edited: