Burnaby, BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
13-02-2021
Hi

Can you please let me know how many days it took from everything passed to final devision/ first portal email?
Mine was 6/28 background check passed then sent me PR Portal Email on the same day.
eCoPR was the next day after I submitted profile picture.

Reactions: Akashyap

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Just got PR confirmation portal email. Summary of events:

AOR : Jan 19, 2021
Medicals: Feb 9, 2021
Biometrics: Feb 23, 2021
RCMP Request: Feb 2021
RCMP Submitted: Mar 3, 2021
Profile changed to: "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." last Mar 3

Probably 4-5 GUs that I know of.
Had a GU couple of weeks back that updated the Review of additional documents from Mar 3 to "Not applicable"
Another GU yesterday changing this to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." again

Called IRCC maybe three weeks ago:
Eligibility: Recommended pass
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
VO Vancouver (then apparently moved to Etobicoke)
so your security and criminality basically were cleared in a month?
looks like i am stuckat this step,called yesterday - no changes still

neel787

Jul 3, 2021
Hello everyone,
I am not sure about my address history details i filled up in PR file. So if i ask the client support service agent will they able to gave me details i filled up in address history?

Akashyap

Nov 27, 2019
Mine was 6/28 background check passed then sent me PR Portal Email on the same day.
eCoPR was the next day after I submitted profile picture.
Wow...that was fast. I passed everything last week. Still haven't received portal email or ecopr...

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Hi everyone, need your advice: My PGWP will expire on November 11, 2021. I applied for PR in March, as of today eligibility passed, criminality in process and security not started. I’m worried if I’ll get PR by the time my permit expires...or I should apply for extension of PGWP under new policy? (Since it’s open only till July 27 I have to make decision ASAP).
What do you think guys? :oops:

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Hi everyone, need your advice: My PGWP will expire on November 11, 2021. I applied for PR in March, as of today eligibility passed, criminality in process and security not started. I’m worried if I’ll get PR by the time my permit expires...or I should apply for extension of PGWP under new policy? (Since it’s open only till July 27 I have to make decision ASAP).
I think your case will be make decision on Aug,so you might wait to that time then think about BOWP.According to BOWP,you will get 1 more year work permit.

Reactions: Mew

vpathak1987

Apr 5, 2021
I enquired about my application today, same update since last time i Called them, eligibility passed, security in progress.. my visa office is Ottawa,, any other folks here with VISA office as Ottawa in the same boat?

vpathak1987

Apr 5, 2021
Mine is expiring on Aug, i have already asked my company to work with a lawyer to get my WP extended. I think on a safer side to maintain your status you could extend.. i am cutting it really close!