Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
But it takes more than 1 month, I'm almost waiting 6 months. so without ordering, they will not proceed with it? sorry for more questions. I didn't expect it.
Some RR are bad,some RR are not important.Before you get your GCMS,we can't do more things.

FredShahbazi

Jul 2, 2021
Some RR are bad,some RR are not important.Before you get your GCMS,we can't do more things.
Thanks, sorry for any questions. I ordered GCMS, but my application is very clear and simple. so I should wait and get its result. then act according to it. my last question is, is it possible to they proceed it before of receiving GCMS? or not?

blue_human

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Got GU update last week, the status of my "Review of additional documents" changed from "We are currently processing your additional documents" (this was the RCMP submission I sent all the way last March 3rd) to "Not applicable." AOR Jan 19th, Vancouver VO.

Before this happened (a day or two before), I called up IRCC and seems like Eligibility changed to "recommended Pass". Criminality now in Progress. Security not started yet.

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I just called and got to know my file is transferred to Edmonton VO.

The agent did not provide any other info.

When I asked if my Eligibility is started, she said it is started but it will be further reviewed by a visa officer.

But I think she just read it, “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements” and we already see this in our GC key account.

I will call again next week, do you think this is a good time to order GCMS or should I wait for another 1-3 weeks?

sivaswarna163

May 28, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I just called and got to know my file is transferred to Edmonton VO.

The agent did not provide any other info.

When I asked if my Eligibility is started, she said it is started but it will be further reviewed by a visa officer.

But I think she just read it, “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements” and we already see this in our GC key account.

I will call again next week, do you think this is a good time to order GCMS or should I wait for another 1-3 weeks?
What is your AOR and current status of criminality?

gops19

May 6, 2019
Hey Guys i have submitted my application on got an AOR Jan 26th and still waiting . I am planning to change jobs soon , should i notify that or it doesn't matter, i dont see anything specified in the AOR letter saying to notify job change?

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Update

I called IRCC again to ask about my Eligibility status.

My Eligibility is Recommended Passed. What does that mean?

I will now order the GCMS notes today.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Update

I called IRCC again to ask about my Eligibility status.

My Eligibility is Recommended Passed. What does that mean?

I will now order the GCMS notes today.
It means eligibility will be passed at next step.It's good progressing.

Reactions: dkincanada