+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

KIU

Jun 29, 2021
My friend who got invited on Feb 13th (lowest CRS was 75 in that round) got his COPR few days ago.
This is completely BS he never needed to submit the RCMP criminal record check and the biometrics for PR.
For the biometrics part it is understandable because he submitted his biometrics for his work permit not long ago, but how come it didn't ask for his RCMP criminal record check while most of us are stuck at the background checking process?
I've got invited on Jan 21st and yet still been waiting for the COPR like many of us here, and submitted my RCMP criminal record check on March 10th.
My friend and I work in the same company in Montreal. We are both currently in Montreal and we have similar background (same age, same CRS score, same job, single, came to Canada 10 years ago). He never called IRCC or received any phone calls/emails so don't know which VO he is assigned to. The email of COPR is the only notification he got after his medical exam in March.
Although he has received his COPR, there is no update in his IRCC portal, not even ghost update.

Just want to share it here, really don't know what IRCC is doing :rolleyes:

Last edited:

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My friend who got invited on Feb 13th (lowest CRC was 75 in that round) got his COPR few days ago.
This is completely BS he never needed to submit the RCMP criminal record check and the biometrics for PR.
For the biometrics part it is understandable because he submitted his biometrics for his work permit not long ago, but how come it didn't ask for his RCMP criminal record check while most of us are stuck at the background checking process?
I've got invited on Jan 21st and yet still been waiting for the COPR like many of us here, and submitted my RCMP criminal record check on March 10th.
My friend and I work in the same company in Montreal. We are both currently in Montreal and we have similar background (same age, same CRS score, same job, single, came to Canada 10 years ago). He never called IRCC or received any phone calls/emails so don't know which VO he is assigned to. The email of COPR is the only notification he got after his medical exam in March.
Although he has received his COPR, there is no update in his IRCC portal, not even ghost update.

IRCC is just annoying at this point.

I'm a big advocate for first come, first serve application process. Because it is unfair and it's a slap in the face to see people from FEB, MAR and APRIL AOR getting their COPR??????? Our application was summited wayyyy before these applications and they are getting their PR befor us?.... thats so unfair.

Reactions: Akashyap

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
My friend who got invited on Feb 13th (lowest CRS was 75 in that round) got his COPR few days ago.

It depens on which VO is processing the application I think. Some really quick while some super slow (due to the backlog maybe)

KIU

Jun 29, 2021
It depens on which VO is processing the application I think. Some really quick while some super slow (due to the backlog maybe)
Yea that I understand, but they don't even ask my friend for the RCMP criminal record check and at the same time I had to pay for it and still been waiting, which really annoyed me.

KIU

Jun 29, 2021
IRCC is just annoying at this point.

I'm a big advocate for first come, first serve application process. Because it is unfair and it's a slap in the face to see people from FEB, MAR and APRIL AOR getting their COPR??????? Our application was summited wayyyy before these applications and they are getting their PR befor us?.... thats so unfair.
Yea it is really frustrating ... I see people who applied in Feb start receiving their COPR....you can go check the thread out here.

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
just logged into my profile after a few days and saw it has an update. *heart pounding at 600kms/hour* I clicked the view update button there's nothing.... I hope this is a good news. o_O

should i call ircc to find out what the update was about or should i just wait?

Last edited:
Reactions: huxing0522

immitracking

Feb 19, 2021
just logged into my profile after a few days and saw it has an update. *heart pounding at 600kms/hour* I clicked the view update button there's nothing.... I hope this is a good news. o_O

should i call ircc to find out what the update was about or should i just wait?
You can call them to check, no harm in doing that

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Yea it is really frustrating ... I see people who applied in Feb start receiving their COPR....you can go check the thread out here.
yes i understand how you feel because i was also requested RCMP and it took me almost 1 month to apply / wait for the result & the status of ADR is still 'uploaded' until now. Really frustrating...
I heard that they IRCC do a search in their DB and if our name/ date of birth is similar to someone who has criminal record, then that's why we were requested RCMP while others weren't.

Batabata

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018

Not everybody are requested RCMP. Usually it's for countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, African countries, Caribian and so on.