+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
check this link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

It clearly says

For the country where you currently live
The police certificate for the country where you currently live:

• must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.

Dont worry if you don't have expiry date on your PCC and you haven't visit that country you should be all set
Awesome! Thanks

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Just my 2 cents PCC doesn’t expire unless you visit that country this is what i have read at multiple places. so don’t worry
I agree with this. Or stayed there longer than 6 months. I got my pcc from my home country in 2019 and only used it this year. I have only visited once and it was for like 1 week.

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Any one with criminality stuck at 'in progress' or 'passed' but nothing else has started? What is your VO?

Last edited:

Blue@1995

Mar 1, 2021
EE NSNP (Inland)

RCMP upfront
ITA-18th Nov
AOR-25th Jan
Medical passed-18 feb
Bio completed-26 March
Waiting....

Anyone with an inland PNP with an approval yet? Just wanted to know if our timeline is similar to that of the CEC inland.

Jun 15, 2021
ITA - January 07th, 2021
AOR - January 21st, 2021
Medical passed - February 12th, 2021
Biometrics completed - February 16th, 2021
Office - Vancouver

No update yet. Still waiting for further updates.

Jun 15, 2021
same bro. I don't know why Vancouver VO keeps leaving us hanging
I called them twice last week. They said Eligibility in review, Criminality passed, Security is still not started yet.

I'm not sure why they are taking so long. Also, people who got an ITA on February 13th, 2021 (draw 75), are getting COPRs.

messi94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
I called them twice last week. They said Eligibility in review, Criminality passed, Security is still not started yet.

I'm not sure why they are taking so long. Also, people who got an ITA on February 13th, 2021 (draw 75), are getting COPRs.
same here eligibility is processing. people from march started getting COPR.

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
I guess they started working on Eligibility. I called on Friday and they told me my eligibility has not started

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
On the CIC website i see this , but so many people after this date range seem to have gotten it. :

Link : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Last updated: June 8, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
July 19 and 25, 2020
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

That is just bullshit. They are not touching files from 2020 even those with all stages passes and only COPR left.