+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

iwantvisa

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
AOR- Jan 11 2021
Medicals passed- Feb 2
Passport/landing request-April 30th
I am AOR 5th Jan. All stages are approved, just awaiting final decision. My visa office is Edmonton. How long do you think it will take to get the golden email? Thank you

Ronakpatel204

Apr 2, 2021
I am not sure. I called them yesterday and I got the email today.
so maybe a call might help
Same here aor 13 Jan
I called couple of times and got information like everything is passed and just waiting for final decision and vo is Etobicoke as well special team is reviewing my case that I got this morning when I called ircc

iwantvisa

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Same here aor 13 Jan
I called couple of times and got information like everything is passed and just waiting for final decision and vo is Etobicoke as well special team is reviewing my case that I got this morning when I called ircc
We're in the same boat. Hopefully we will get it soon. Did you get any Ghost Updates?

greg22456

Jan 11, 2021
Hi Guys
I am quite confused about the next steps
will my spouse get a different letter asking for her to submit her passport as she is outland or we use the same letter I got since I am the PA
Do I have to do my virtual landing before she sends in her passport?
Can I travel out of Canada while waiting for my Card? I have a valid visa DNA work permit,

Thank you

vpathak1987

Apr 5, 2021
I called IRCC and they informed they are still working on the application, no info on which VO.. does the application time usually take longer for folks with longer experience (more background checks etc?)? Good to see people receiving their COPR though.. good luck to everyone!

Reactions: greg22456

Khushpurewal

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi guy I again called in the morning today and agent said that you are in the final stage everything is passed just waiting for final decision.
Aor 13 jan
Medical up front
Biometric mine done before wife feb 11 done
We are family of 3
Hi what is the contact number to call them thnx

Rph2017

Jan 13, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
05-25-2020
Hello there

I got my ITA from the recent draw (Apr29), and finalizing my e-APR questions and documents to upload and I encountered some questions. Is there anybody here knows the proper way to answer all the questions (especially the “personal activities” part and work history). Does anyone of you guys have a reference or know a guide for this situation?

rjmani2007

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi guy I again called in the morning today and agent said that you are in the final stage everything is passed just waiting for final decision.
Aor 13 jan
Medical up front
Biometric mine done before wife feb 11 done
We are family of 3
Are you inland? And any update further