Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
I had a quick question. Is the biometric exception for someone who has given it in the last 10 years not valid anymore??
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html#permanent-canada-10
If you have given Biometric in last 10 years its still exempt as per the link you shared

Biometrics exemption for permanent residence applicants who have given biometrics within the last 10 years
As a temporary measure, you’re exempt from giving biometrics if you have both of the following:

• already applied or are applying for permanent residence
  • given your biometrics within the last 10 years
Biometric fee

If you meet one of the above 2 exemptions, you don’t have to pay the biometric fee when you submit your application, even if the system tells you to pay it.

If you paid the fee, we’ll automatically refund it once we finalize your application.

LeahMelendres

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
If you have given Biometric in last 10 years its still exempt as per the link you shared

Biometrics exemption for permanent residence applicants who have given biometrics within the last 10 years
As a temporary measure, you’re exempt from giving biometrics if you have both of the following:

• already applied or are applying for permanent residence
  • given your biometrics within the last 10 years
Biometric fee

If you meet one of the above 2 exemptions, you don’t have to pay the biometric fee when you submit your application, even if the system tells you to pay it.

If you paid the fee, we’ll automatically refund it once we finalize your application.
Hi I believe it's still valid. I did my biometrics last year when I applied for PGWP. And it's valid for 10yrs.

Jade234

Jan 3, 2021
CEC Inland
ITA - Jan 8 2021
AOR- Jan 10 2021
MEP- Feb 2 2021
Request for fingerprint RCMP criminal record check- Feb 2 2021.

anyone know the criteria for requesting criminal record check? I’ve been in Canada for several years, never travelled out since then. My name is also a very unique name, the the possibility of it matching with someone with a record is slim to none.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Is there any chance to get cec draw in this week?
I am inland applicant with 461 csr.
looks like there is a possibility.

Tomorrow's draw will make it clear. For example, if there is a PNP draw, then there would be a CEC draw the next following day.

Abandesha

Jan 24, 2021
Can we upload RCMP while submitting PR application and where we can upload the document as there is no seperate document upload bar for RCMP, anyone knows?

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Can we upload RCMP while submitting PR application and where we can upload the document as there is no seperate document upload bar for RCMP, anyone knows?
I believe they will let you know if you need RCMP usually CEC Inland applicants don't need RCMP. This is what I have seen the trend.

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hello, I got my ITA on Jan 8 and I am process of submitting all documents. My work experience is from December to December. I have all pay stubs, reference letter, offer letter with me. T4 is expected to be issued around by this month end. Should I wait till end of the month for T4 or go ahead with pay stubs instead?

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Hello, I got my ITA on Jan 8 and I am process of submitting all documents. My work experience is from December to December. I have all pay stubs, reference letter, offer letter with me. T4 is expected to be issued around by this month end. Should I wait till end of the month for T4 or go ahead with pay stubs instead?
I don’t think you need T4 or paystubs as it is not in the list of required documents. you just need to provide experience letter from Dec to till date

Ikaur371

Feb 4, 2021
Hi i got my ITA on 8th jan and i submitted my documents on 15th but still haven't got my AOR. Does anyone know how much time it will take to get the AOR? I applied my application through an immigration agent. Does this also impact the processing time?

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Hi i got my ITA on 8th jan and i submitted my documents on 15th but still haven't got my AOR. Does anyone know how much time it will take to get the AOR? I applied my application through an immigration agent. Does this also impact the processing time?
Check with your agent. I got it within 10 minutes

robsta8910

Sep 15, 2019
Hi all,

Did anyone have issues booking a medical exam in Canada due to Covid?
I've received an invite through Canadian Experience Class in January and I've completed all the document checklist except for the Medical exam. The clinics I have contacted in my area are closed due to Covid and are not conducting the medical exams at the moment.

Does anyone here have advice on whether to submit the application without the Medical Exam or is there something recommended to upload in its absence?

Thanks in advance.

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Hi all,

Did anyone have issues booking a medical exam in Canada due to Covid?
I've received an invite through Canadian Experience Class in January and I've completed all the document checklist except for the Medical exam. The clinics I have contacted in my area are closed due to Covid and are not conducting the medical exams at the moment.

Does anyone here have advice on whether to submit the application without the Medical Exam or is there something recommended to upload in its absence?

Thanks in advance.
I booked in December and it was available within a week, not sure about the current scenario. which area in Canada are you looking to book?

robsta8910

Sep 15, 2019
I booked in December and it was available within a week, not sure about the current scenario. which area in Canada are you looking to book?
Mississauga/Peel Region.

The Government of Canada website says "Note: If your application is in progress it will not be closed or refused because of your inability to complete your IME in time due to COVID-19. We’ll automatically give you 90 days to complete this step."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents.html

But what is considered the "application" is it the 90 days you get from the first invite to apply?
Or is it a new 90 period after you submit the completed document checklist?

(The schools are opening in this area next week, so hopefully, that means the clinics may also open I'm hoping)

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Mississauga/Peel Region.

The Government of Canada website says "Note: If your application is in progress it will not be closed or refused because of your inability to complete your IME in time due to COVID-19. We’ll automatically give you 90 days to complete this step."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents.html

But what is considered the "application" is it the 90 days you get from the first invite to apply?
Or is it a new 90 period after you submit the completed document checklist?

(The schools are opening in this area next week, so hopefully, that means the clinics may also open I'm hoping)
I believe you cannot submit the application unless you add the medical exam document as it is a required document. so I believe it is the 90 days you get from the first invite to apply

Reactions: robsta8910