+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2020 *JOIN HERE*

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Yeah doesn't seem to follow the logical order as I am *852
Your application was approved in April, and still waiting for COPR?

Even with COVID situation, I am not sure why it take months to issue a COPR for already Approved applications.

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
I saw timeline of 1 member
AOR Feb 2020
PR approved Oct 6
COPR Oct 9

Which indicates, its so random.. for few its wait time for months and for few its so quick.

Nannore

Jun 2, 2018
AOR Received.
Jan 3,2020
I am Dec 31 2019, so almost January as well.. CEC inland and waiting.
Mine is Jan3 AOR and MEP 23 Jan. No Ghost updates.
GCMS says Eligibility,security and criminality valid.
Final Decision Pending.
GCMS apparently shows the case is assigned to COVID PACE and no one touched it since April 30

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Mine is Jan3 AOR and MEP 23 Jan. No Ghost updates.
GCMS says Eligibility,security and criminality valid.
Final Decision Pending.
GCMS apparently shows the case is assigned to COVID PACE and no one touched it since April 30
Seems to be very similar to mine. Did you apply inside or outside Canada? Are you currently overseas or in Canada? I was able to remove myself away from the covid pace group because I sent proof that I am currently residing in Canada (so I applied overseas, and moves to Canada in January).

Reactions: assen89

Nannore

Jun 2, 2018
AOR Received.
Jan 3,2020
Seems to be very similar to mine. Did you apply inside or outside Canada? Are you currently overseas or in Canada? I was able to remove myself away from the covid pace group because I sent proof that I am currently residing in Canada (so I applied overseas, and moves to Canada in January).
Im currently residing in Canada. I saw in other threads that there are some CEC Inland applicants who are also in covid pace group. Did you explicitly sent them proof through webform to remove yourself from that group ?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Im currently residing in Canada. I saw in other threads that there are some CEC Inland applicants who are also in covid pace group. Did you explicitly sent them proof through webform to remove yourself from that group ?
No I didn't send proof to get rid of that group, my 'Country of Residence' on my GCMS notes was my home country, so I sent proof that I am residing in Canada and my country of residence has changed to Canada. Now I can see from GCMS notes that I was removed from covid group and there is a new section called 'Finalising application - CoPR".

Nannore

Jun 2, 2018
AOR Received.
Jan 3,2020
No I didn't send proof to get rid of that group, my 'Country of Residence' on my GCMS notes was my home country, so I sent proof that I am residing in Canada and my country of residence has changed to Canada. Now I can see from GCMS notes that I was removed from covid group and there is a new section called 'Finalising application - CoPR".
Thanks for your inputs. Much appreciated. My Country of residence is Canada as per GCMS. All I can do now is wait as are many other Inland CEC applicants.

Reactions: egam189