+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2020 *JOIN HERE*

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Thanks for your inputs. Much appreciated. My Country of residence is Canada as per GCMS. All I can do now is wait as are many other Inland CEC applicants.
I'm here with ya. Just got a generic response back for my webform that I sent last week. Frustrating.

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Same here. CoR is Canada. AOR 28 Jan 2020. Final Approved(per GCMS): 9th Sep 2020. COPR - Waiting. Webform/call center/ Twitter - all generic response.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Same here. CoR is Canada. AOR 28 Jan 2020. Final Approved(per GCMS): 9th Sep 2020. COPR - Waiting. Webform/call center/ Twitter - all generic response.
What pisses me off that Canada just announced they need foreign workers but I am a foreign worker inside Canada and they cannot process the PR for me so I could work (I am in Canada with visitors visa). Super long wait... and makes me so sad to see that people who have applied this summer get their PRs :(

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
What pisses me off that Canada just announced they need foreign workers but I am a foreign worker inside Canada and they cannot process the PR for me so I could work (I am in Canada with visitors visa). Super long wait... and makes me so sad to see that people who have applied this summer get their PRs :(
Agree.

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
AOR 29 Jan 2020; CEC/Inland; Final (Eligibility, Medical, Criminality, Security): Approved on 9th Sep 2020; COPR: awaiting ;

In GCMS it Says: CN COVID Pace. CoR: Canada
Subtype: Pending FINDEC

Raised multiple Web forms explaining all these.. also called call center few times.. posted on IRCC Twitter page - Only thing I get is generic response

Also Spent $5 to raise one more request of GCMS notes :)

anything else I can do? lol

am i eligible for BOWP; i guess no? my work permit expires in Feb 2022

JayantRoy

Feb 12, 2020
Hello Guys,

Please advice me on my situation below

I have applied PR 14 Jan 2020 under CEC and avail 50 points as part of job offer, i had 1 year of job offer. Current PR status is i have passed all the steps like eligibility, Background, security etc. Waiting for final decision. Meanwhile my current WP is expiring on 7th of FEB and my current employer is not extending the WP again. In this scenario can apply for BOWP and and search the job outside my current employer after 7 of Feb? Also Applying for current BOWP will impact my PR process?

Reactions: duanjunhyq

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Hello Guys,

Please advice me on my situation below

I have applied PR 14 Jan 2020 under CEC and avail 50 points as part of job offer, i had 1 year of job offer. Current PR status is i have passed all the steps like eligibility, Background, security etc. Waiting for final decision. Meanwhile my current WP is expiring on 7th of FEB and my current employer is not extending the WP again. In this scenario can apply for BOWP and and search the job outside my current employer after 7 of Feb? Also Applying for current BOWP will impact my PR process?
Contact CIC to follow up with your application, it is taking so long

Jaybird94

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
How did you end up on a visit visa if you don't mind me asking? Was it expired PGWP/BOWP so you decided to stay Inland with visit visa?

I applied CEC Inland, my PGWP expired and I had the option for visit visa, restoration or just go on vacation until PR. Picked #3 :eek:

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
How did you end up on a visit visa if you don't mind me asking? Was it expired PGWP/BOWP so you decided to stay Inland with visit visa?

I applied CEC Inland, my PGWP expired and I had the option for visit visa, restoration or just go on vacation until PR. Picked #3 :eek:
I lived in Canada (had a work permit), moved back home, and moved back to Canada on visitors visa a year ago.

I just received a one-year work permit so they made an exception for me! :)