+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Evens

Star Member
May 1, 2018
HI Guys,

I got the following Reply today from IRCC.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Hi,
Wow does being valid mean they went through it and approved it? That could be some good news!

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
Where is eligibility
Actually my aor is 13 jan i also called them but they said everything is under processing they told nothing more than this

Reactions: Loren27
Mar 18, 2020
Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-01-2020
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Hello all,
My AOR is Jan 14th, 2020 under CEC.
I am currently on a closed work permit in Quebec. I have a job offer from an Ontario based company and I have attached my job offer in my cover letter as intent to move to Ontario. I have recently signed a lease in Ontario (lease starting June 16th). I am hoping this will give them assurance of my intent to move.

How should I update this information on my profile? Should I inform them using the webform?

Any help /guidance will be appreciated. Thank you!

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Where is eligibility
Actually my aor is 13 jan i also called them but they said everything is under processing they told nothing more than this
Well the CIC agent said eligibility passed but I don’t know why they did not mention there. I think eligibility is the background verification which is mentioned.

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Where is eligibility
When you call them ask specific questions like if my eligibility passed or met/recommended pass.
they will look at the notes and let you know.

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Hi,
Wow does being valid mean they went through it and approved it? That could be some good news!
Hi Evens,

I read in the forum/agent confirmed that "valid" means each category such as (eligibility,criminality, security,medical) has been assessed and passed.

Reactions: Evens

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
When you call them ask specific questions like if my eligibility passed or met/recommended pass.
they will look at the notes and let you know.
Ya i asked specifically but they just said everything is under processing and its too early to call cic

Evens

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Hey guys I received the reply from web form and looks like I am still pretty far.... BK1993 you are so lucky

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications have not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible. (Which they are not....)

Evens

Star Member
May 1, 2018
I have no idea what does valid mean but the agent said all passed just the final officer have to approve it
Well I believe that means you background check has passed and it is sent to local office to finalize it. I heard it takes within 1 month for you to get the golden mail

Canada1112

Apr 29, 2020
Hi guys, I’ve just got a ghost update. I hope it’s a good signal for a move in my application. My timeline is
Aor: Jan 9
MEP: Jan 28
Bio: Feb 10
No any further update until this ghost update.