+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2020 *JOIN HERE*

kviswanath48

Sep 5, 2019
In my case, I submitted scanned copies of
1), Job offer letter, 2) Employment Records from all jobs, 3), Degree certificates 4), Employment letter from present employer, 5), Medical certificate, 6), Police certificates 7), Marriage Certificate, 8), Passports 9), Bank statement (For CEC you dont need, just a letter mentioning that you have a job offer / you are applying under CEC(

For spouse Passports, employment records, police certificate, Educational certificates, Medical
Kids: Passports, Birth certificate, Medical
Do we need to submit the police certificates and medical certificates while applying for EE-CEC or should we upload those after getting an invite ?

Fordlings5

Jun 25, 2018
We got our PNP nomination on Dec 23, the letter stated that a notice was sent to IRCC. We are just about ready to submit our packet (paper), can we simultaneously submit an application for temporary work permits for our accompanying dependents? We are in Canada already but they are not.

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
ITA - Jan 8, 2020

I have a Canadian citizen sibling in my application. My question revolves on the documents I need to upload.

I have the following documents I need to upload:
1. Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling
2. Proof of residency in Canada of sibling
3. Proof of sibling relationship
4. Family Member Proof of Status

When I click the Question mark beside it it shows all the same documents to upload (bcert, marriage cert, utility bill, etc to show sibling tie). Do I upload the same documents in everything or do I upload different ones?

I decided to upload the following for each. Please correct me if I am wrong before I fully submit my application.
1. Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling - sibling Canadian passport
2. Proof of residency in Canada of sibling - utility bill (4 months cable internet service) where sibling has name and address
3. Proof of sibling relationship - both our birth certificates showing same parents and my sibling marriage certificate since she changed her last name
4. Family Member Proof of Status - sibling Canadian passport

Please advise. Thank you.

Avneet2183

Jun 23, 2019
Everyone please post your update here throughout the process as there is usually different timeline for CEC and FSW. In this way we will be able to predict the processing time.
Good luck to everyone

dsrshil94

Nov 27, 2019
Hi,

I have not uploaded IELTS TRF in education section as it doesn't explicitly ask for it.

Is it a requirement and should I fill a web form to upload it? Please advise.

Avneet2183

Jun 23, 2019
Hi,

I have not uploaded IELTS TRF in education section as it doesn't explicitly ask for it.

Is it a requirement and should I fill a web form to upload it? Please advise.
You should have uploaded in additional docs, go ahead and fill a web form

MABZ

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Hi There, could you share how you apply for Canadian Experience Class? I thought it was just by creatring an express entry profile, but reading the threads here it seems there's a specific application process for CEC.
I have completed 1 year of Canadian experience as a Mechanical Engineer and have created an Express entry profile last October, my profile says that i am eligible for CEC but I never received an AOR or any communication specifically for CEC. is there anything else i need to do? i have all the documents that might be needed..

MABZ

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
All who have submitted their application in Jan 2020 - join here
Hi @Avneet2183,
when you say "submitted their application" is this after receiving ITA under CEC from the Express Entry pool? i'm really confused on how the CEC program works. Can you please expand a bit on that?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Hi There, could you share how you apply for Canadian Experience Class? I thought it was just by creatring an express entry profile, but reading the threads here it seems there's a specific application process for CEC.
I have completed 1 year of Canadian experience as a Mechanical Engineer and have created an Express entry profile last October, my profile says that i am eligible for CEC but I never received an AOR or any communication specifically for CEC. is there anything else i need to do? i have all the documents that might be needed..
what is your score??

Reactions: MABZ

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Hi @Avneet2183,
when you say "submitted their application" is this after receiving ITA under CEC from the Express Entry pool? i'm really confused on how the CEC program works. Can you please expand a bit on that?
CEC require 1 year equivalent of Canadian experience, when you submit your profile you can see what programs you qualify for and of course what is your score.

Depending on your score, if your score is more than the cut off ( or equal depending on the time you submit your profile) you will get an ITA (invitation to apply)

After receiving ITA you have 60 days to upload all the required documents from the checklist + any other supporting docs. Once you apply you get AOR (which is just a acknowledgement receipt).

This is when the patience game starts, after that you wait mostly first you will get biometric request and if everything else is good you will get the COPR (which means confirmation of permanent residence). After that you can get your PR card.

CEC is not different than any other program its just have different requirements, process is same

Reactions: MABZ