+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

kkaur_99

Nov 4, 2021
yes, because the previous ones will not give you any info, like if you applied latest one in 6 dec (just an example) and its due date supposed to be on 6 jan but you haven't received yet, once you get it they will provide you the info till 6 jan.

9thplayer

Dec 22, 2021
yes, because the previous ones will not give you any info, like if you applied latest one in 6 dec (just an example) and its due date supposed to be on 6 jan but you haven't received yet, once you get it they will provide you the info till 6 jan.

thanks. i will send daily reminder to them, lets see.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
i checked every thread no body getting portal email these days.
Not true. Old held up applications are getting portal requests. Checkout CEC May/June/July threads. I have two hypothesis around them:

1. Either they are settling those cases that are near or over 180 days processing time.
OR
2. They are settling those cases which have been waiting in a particular CPC/CIO for a long enough time that they pop up in someone's work queue.

Reactions: asiqur

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Not true. Old held up applications are getting portal requests. Checkout CEC May/June/July threads. I have two hypothesis around them:

1. Either they are settling those cases that are near or over 180 days processing time.
OR
2. They are settling those cases which have been waiting in a particular CPC/CIO for a long enough time that they pop up in someone's work queue.
Seems logical! I think most applications within 180 day time frame will stay untouched for a while. Most of Sept and Oct applications will probably be settled in April and May, that too if the applications do not require "Comprehensive Check".

asaci

Dec 27, 2017
Hello, I have a valid open work permit and visa and plan to return back home for two weeks in mid-February. I have an application for an in-land CEC submitted on August 22, 2021, and it is currently being processed. I'd like to know if I'm allowed to go outside of Canada while my application is being processed.

Thank you very much.