+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

EMRAMAN

Nov 13, 2021
Aor - 23rd August 2021

Hi,
Got connected to ircc agent today.

She told me everything is passed. Your file is in assessment.

Does anyone know what this "assessment" means ?

Please help . Thank you
mine is aor 16 aug
medicl passed 14 sept
bio submit 24 sept
after no update
m really worried now

Navazhushen

Jun 28, 2021
This is true!

So as i previously posted here out of desperation i emailed portal. They emailed me back with a portal email etc. and i did submit it right away. But when I follow up on them and asked them what is going on, they finally got back to me this week and told me my application is still in process... so i believe the portal email to me was a MISTAKE and now I have to wait for the final decision on my application and wait for another PORTAL email. It has been 3 months now since I submitted my ADR and my application has no ghost update since. Application is running 5 months in total since AOR, I have a feeling this will take longer than their usual processing time which is VERY frustrating, but trying my best to learn not to care anymore.

Applied for BOWP - hopefully it will get approve soon, so we can go in and out of Canada.

Do you know someone who had more than 6 months of waiting for CEC?
JUNE 06 21 AOR
It worked for me i send email on DEC 14 21, received credentials same day and JAN 14 22 ecopr
BUT I WAS 100% sure that my app approved on JULY 20 through MP.

kkaur_99

Nov 4, 2021
JUNE 06 21 AOR
It worked for me i send email on DEC 14 21, received credentials same day and JAN 14 22 ecopr
BUT I WAS 100% sure that my app approved on JULY 20 through MP.
congrats

I also received my gcms in dec and even call to IRCC and agent also confirmed everything is approved just portal left but they didn’t now when that happen. Thay said there is nothing much they can do so just advise me to wait for it.