+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hello All,
yesterday afternoon I received an email saying my application has been updated. I logged on to see an overall status update, but no individual status updates, instead there was a Response Letter for each ( 1 applicant, 3 dependents). Here it stated the following:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the
following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if
applicable, permanent residence visa.

There are details regarding the steps, e.g. send in passport copies and photos, as well as return envelope, which I hope to complete today.

I did not receive any GU’s, and as mentioned none of the other status have changed (see signature for details).
This email is must be Request letter to submit your passports to VFS or the mentioned office (in letter) in your home country.

Congratulations :D

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Does Portal access mean confirmation of permanent residence status or eCOPR?

Can someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?
Since the passport request letter, I have received states "Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR ?

Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.
Any hopes for receiving the PR card by end of January 2022?

Portal email- Oct 6, 2021
Portal Credentials- Oct 25, 2021
Photo and address- submitted Oct 25, 2021
COPR- WAITING
VO Ottawa, Secondary - Etobicoke

Kiddro

Oct 23, 2021
This email is must be Request letter to submit your passports to VFS or the mentioned office (in letter) in your home country.

Congratulations :D
Thanks!! The letters were mailed to the CPIC office in Ottawa, but PO was listed as Vancouver.

Rajkumar04

Nov 20, 2021
Got credentials today ( dec 4 ), uploaded photos. I did get warning/ error during pics upload for too dark or too bright and pixel range. Thanks to the previous discussion in this forum regarding this upload error, I managed to brighten the pics and re upload them which fixed the errors from portal.

AOR : Aug 5 ( 2 dependent’s , all inland )
Medi ( upfront)/ bio : Sep 10 , bio was updated from 2019.
Dec 03 : portal email
Dec 04 : credential email ( uploaded pics and updated address in Canada )

Hoping for more good news in this forum from all members.

take care

dsj159

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Got credentials today ( dec 4 ), uploaded photos. I did get warning/ error during pics upload for too dark or too bright and pixel range. Thanks to the previous discussion in this forum regarding this upload error, I managed to brighten the pics and re upload them which fixed the errors from portal.

take care
Congrats . Is this the email that you received and replied to for credentials IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. If you could reply tat would be of great help. TIA

Jyaro1

Apr 18, 2019

take care
We received the credentials today as well and uploaded photographs. Please keep me updated when you get the eCOPR.
Congratulations

Rajkumar04

Nov 20, 2021
I got the portal email today.

AOR: Aug 5 ( 2 dependents ) all inland.
Medical : Sep 10 ( upfront )
Bio: old from 2019

No clue on GU as application was with lawyer, but BG check still shows processing.
Almost 4 months since AOR. Hope everyone gets their portal, credentials and e COPR soon.
Got my e-coPR to download today.

AOR: Aug 5 ( 2 dependents ) all inland.
Medical : Sep 10 ( upfront )
Bio: old from 2019
Dec 3: first portal email
Dec 4: second portal login details and uploaded photos , updated address
Dec 5: e- coPR ready to download

immigrantsince2016

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
09-09-2017
Nowadays, we can apply BOWP online using your GCKEY login. Create a new application and mention that you want to work and it would take you to the option to apply for open work permit.
Regarding address change or birth, you should use Webform to let IRCC know. It is mandatory to let them know.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Thank you. I did that. Now it said web form submitted successfully but I got no confirmation email. Even checked my spam. Is this normal?