+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

samvude

Nov 23, 2021
Hi,

Yes it should be taken back because whatever we claim in the profile to receive ITA we have to show that points and justify in application. No matter whatever the cut off is.

It happens to me as previously i claimed Indian experienec points. I got ITA and after receiving ITA , when i was collecting docs i got issues to get papers for foreign expereince. Though my points were enough that even if i dont claim indian expereince but even then we decline that ITA and go back in the pool with fresh profile.

Hope that helps.
Thank you for your response. Are you referring to withdraw my Express entry (CEC) application or submit a web form stating am withdrawing Job offer alone?
In addition, I have submitted BOWP application (through Attorney) as well recently.
Am kind of confused.

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Received a letter on Nov 25 to provide details on intent to stay outside of Quebec. I am currently living in india and appreciate if anyone can share the template of response letter which has been accepted by IRCC recently.
Hi @Kirlosker can you please tell me what exactly did you mention in LOE ?
Received a letter on Nov 25 to provide details on intent to stay outside of Quebec. I am currently living in india and appreciate if anyone can share the template of response letter which has been accepted by IRCC recently.
Hi @Kirlosker can you please help me with what was written by you in LOE . As I am in a similar situation applied inland cec and currently in India and can’t get bank or phone address changed . on closed WP. Help would be appreciated .

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Thank you for your response. Are you referring to withdraw my Express entry (CEC) application or submit a web form stating am withdrawing Job offer alone?
In addition, I have submitted BOWP application (through Attorney) as well recently.
Am kind of confused.
I think you need to withdraw your Express entry (CEC) application because we cannot withdraw just only job offer as we got ITA because of collective points we have shown. Also Please consider the advises of 2-3 consultants. Please dont take risks. You will not belive but I have declined my ITA twice and then in 3rd attempt i accepted it and filed my case. In third attempt i received refusal in PR as of issues with wes. I again eneterd in pool with fresh profile in august and now i got my application approved. So please consult good consultants.

samvude

Nov 23, 2021
I think you need to withdraw your Express entry (CEC) application because we cannot withdraw just only job offer as we got ITA because of collective points we have shown. Also Please consider the advises of 2-3 consultants. Please dont take risks. You will not belive but I have declined my ITA twice and then in 3rd attempt i accepted it and filed my case. In third attempt i received refusal in PR as of issues with wes. I again eneterd in pool with fresh profile in august and now i got my application approved. So please consult good consultants.
Thank you for your insights. Will check with my attorney who initiated the BOWP.

Reactions: KavitaBajwa

sil19

Jul 30, 2021
hey
i got credentials today but i am getting pixel warning during upload photo on portal.
anyone else facing same problem
I used ipad To edit the photo, increase the brightness and click on a small torch-like symbol then the too bright or too dark error goes off and used resizepixel website to resize photo to (W)3000x(H)4200 uncheck the aspect ratio thing then the size warning disappeared. Hope this helps. Now it's under review

Reactions: Kiranarora

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
@Sar123 hey, did your meds pass?

sheikh.khader

Oct 8, 2021
I used ipad To edit the photo, increase the brightness and click on a small torch-like symbol then the too bright or too dark error goes off and used resizepixel website to resize photo to (W)3000x(H)4200 uncheck the aspect ratio thing then the size warning disappeared. Hope this helps. Now it's under review
I am not sure it is an error, it was just showing warning and stating that the pixel should range between 1200 X 1680 to 3000 X 4200. So, if it ranges between these, it should be fine, I also got this warning, however when i checked the pixels of my picture it was 1200 X 1680, so, I ignored and submitted. It is in review.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
What is your timeline?
AoR Sept 26
UCI update Nov 2/3
No update after that, not even BIL for my wife
GCMS ordered Oct 29, not recieved till date.

sheikh.khader

Oct 8, 2021
AoR Sept 26
UCI update Nov 2/3
No update after that, not even BIL for my wife
GCMS ordered Oct 29, not recieved till date.
Oh, Aug or Sep 26? looks like they are finalizing the August AOR's now and eventually they will move on to Sep AOR applications. And also, the timeline depends on the foreign experience or travel/personal history, the more number of companies or locations you worked and more number of different places you travelled or stayed will take time for them to finalize the applications. And as far as I have seen the status of the applicants in the blogs, after medical MEP/UCI update only the process starts. so, I am not sure ordering GCMS so early (within a month of AOR) would help. So, please wait at least for 3 months from AOR date and hopefully by this time, you would see some updates or GU's and then the portal emails.
Yes, usually BIL's comes along with the MEP passed in a months time from AOR. if you have used old Medicals or you have already provided biometrics then it takes 2 months to get the MEP and BIL request.

Reactions: Kiranarora

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Oh, Aug or Sep 26? looks like they are finalizing the August AOR's now and eventually they will move on to Sep AOR applications. And also, the timeline depends on the foreign experience or travel/personal history, the more number of companies or locations you worked and more number of different places you travelled or stayed will take time for them to finalize the applications. And as far as I have seen the status of the applicants in the blogs, after medical MEP/UCI update only the process starts. so, I am not sure ordering GCMS so early (within a month of AOR) would help. So, please wait at least for 3 months from AOR date and hopefully by this time, you would see some updates or GU's and then the portal emails.
Yes, usually BIL's comes along with the MEP passed in a months time from AOR. if you have used old Medicals or you have already provided biometrics then it takes 2 months to get the MEP and BIL request.
The issue is, the old medical and BIL is a massive blackhole. You do not know what is happening and get no idea about it. Hence, GCMS notes. Also, we need our passports elsewhere too. So I wanted to know till what point they need our passports. The remaining stages are : Biometric of my wife and Re-med if they ask for it. So getting GCMS notes will give us some idea.

Jenish9711

Nov 18, 2021
Does anybody matches my time line?
AOR : August 30
New Medical : 2nd October
Biometrics (upfront) : Refund initiated Nov 15th
BG : Processing… No update yet.

please help me out

finessse27

Nov 25, 2021
Got Portal email today

ITA: Aug 19 2021
AOR: Aug 19 2021
MEP: Sep 24 2021 (New Medical done in June 2021)
BIL: Sep 24 2021
Biometrics Submitted & Updated: Sep 27 2021
GU 1: Sep 29 2021 (UCI Updated to my actual UCI)
GU 2: Nov 28 2021
Portal: Dec 2 2021

Single Inland Applicant no dependents. Background never changed from "We are processing"

Hope everybody else gets the golden email soon!