+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
I am planning to travel to India in 3rd week of Jan due to family function I have Ecopr for full family and I am planning to travel back to Canada alone what would you think if PR card doesn’t arrive by then ? I will apply for PRTD documents for myself but do you think that there will be a mandate for my family to come with me or they can come later? Any thoughts or suggestions would be highly appreciated. Please see my signature for timelines Ecopr received Nov 8
If your status says in review with Ircc , how you got your ecopr? Could you please let me know as i uploaded my credentials on 18th nov and so far nothing i got still in review. Where they send ecoopr and whats the max time expected?

JackJaiswal

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
If your status says in review with Ircc , how you got your ecopr? Could you please let me know as i uploaded my credentials on 18th nov and so far nothing i got still in review. Where they send ecoopr and whats the max time expected?
I got the ECOPR on the third day I put the Photos and Consent on the Portal. Sat I put and Mon I got the ECOPR. ECOPR is on the Portal itself to download as PDF. You may try to scroll down till end to get that. Hope it helps!!! All the best!!

JackJaiswal

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
not allowed to board*(typo error)
Not allowed to board :( without PR card but why ? Can you please check with him. Is it because he is not having Visa to return back to Canada? I just checked with my friend who went to India on COPR and he said no body asked for anything while you are moving out of canada. Just RTPCR Passport that's it. He also took same itinerary via abu dhabi :) SO I am good. You scared me lol !!!

Last edited:

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
I got the ECOPR on the third day I put the Photos and Consent on the Portal. Sat I put and Mon I got the ECOPR. ECOPR is on the Portal itself to download as PDF. You may try to scroll down till end to get that. Hope it helps!!! All the best!!
Yes i scrolled it till end but didnot see this option to download any pdf.

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Not allowed to board :( without PR card but why ? Can you please check with him. Is it because he is not having Visa to return back to Canada? I just checked with my friend who went to India on COPR and he said no body asked for anything while you are moving out of canada. Just RTPCR Passport that's it. He also took same itinerary via abu dhabi :) SO I am good. You scared me lol !!!
I will check with him again and will get back to you.

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
I will check with him again and will get back to you.
Hey, I just checked with my friend. He said if its direct flight then there will be no issues at all. If its stay anywhere in between then you need either PR card or Visa stamp on your passport. He was not having either thats why they denied boarding.

JackJaiswal

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Hey, I just checked with my friend. He said if its direct flight then there will be no issues at all. If its stay anywhere in between then you need either PR card or Visa stamp on your passport. He was not having either thats why they denied boarding.
I have visitor visa stamp on my passport I hope that should work . Can you please re confirm with him once otherwise I will book another flight as I will be travelling with a newborn and a toddler. Much appreciated your help.