aor 21 aug
bio metric old 2020 and medical april 2021
boimetric update 21 sep
no update after that about medical and rest
when i can expect next update

rajdeep181

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Did anyone receive Portal Email from Etobicoke VO after the 2nd GU ( BG changed back to we are processing from In Progress)? I got the 2nd GU on 1st Oct and didnot get any update yet while I have seen people receive the Portal Email within 1-2 days of the 2nd GU.

preet571

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
trying to check application status... it says application status is currently unavlbl... sm1 is getting same issue???

265aqua

Sep 16, 2021
Hi,

My Medical was passed last month on 9th Sept and I got the BIL. I submitted biometrics on 10th Sept, after then there are no updates. Background check still shows "we are processing" and didn't changed to "in progress" yet.

AOR - Aug 10, 2021
MEP/BIL - Sept 09, 2021
Biometrics Updated - Sept 10, 2021

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
trying to check application status... it says application status is currently unavlbl... sm1 is getting same issue???
The online system is currently down.

BrianLaraFan

Sep 29, 2021
Okay I think I got a false GU today. I logged in and it said "Application/Profile Updated" but it had no change. At all. Then I remembered that there was a glitch in the system from yesterday. Most likely that.

Reactions: rainbowsunicorns

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Okay I think I got a false GU today. I logged in and it said "Application/Profile Updated" but it had no change. At all. Then I remembered that there was a glitch in the system from yesterday. Most likely that.
Exactly a glitch, this is happened in my applications as well.

Tony93

Mar 28, 2018
I am in the same suitation. Passed on 16 Sep and changed to "You dont need"...on 17 Sep until now.
[/QUOTE
I am in the same suitation. Passed on 16 Sep and changed to "You dont need"...on 17 Sep until now.
do you think it is a glitch??in my case from medical passed to you donot need any medical exam,and then profile updated and showing’we are reviewing your medical exam results’ and it’s been more than a week now since this status update.

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Did anyone receive Portal Email from Etobicoke VO after the 2nd GU ( BG changed back to we are processing from In Progress)? I got the 2nd GU on 1st Oct and didnot get any update yet while I have seen people receive the Portal Email within 1-2 days of the 2nd GU.
After how many days your BG change back to processing from in progress?

purnaprakash23

Sep 4, 2019
Hi , I have received a Ghost update on the next day after biometrics request and there are no changes in the back ground check. Is it considered as GU 1?
Below is my PR timeline.
ITA- July 11
AOR- Aug 24th
MEP- Sep 22
BIL Request- Sep 22
GU1 - Sep 23
Biometrics uploaded - Sep 24
No updates after that. any one in the same situation.

Sep 24, 2021
Category........
CEC
Soo my application (AoR Aug 14) was cancelled. That's the update you want to see! :rolleyes:

They claim one of my degrees (from within Canada) "couldn't be verified", which is extremely odd since the proof was definitely attached. I spoke to my consultant about this, and they agree that this is absolutely wild. I'll submit my profile again, and we've agreed to submit way more info than is needed, just so we can hammer home the point and make it very clear that this requirement is fulfilled.

So I guess (hope?) you'll see me over in some other month's AoR thread soon...

Reactions: saajusaajan

Garrybarpagga

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Soo my application (AoR Aug 14) was cancelled. That's the update you want to see! :rolleyes:

They claim one of my degrees (from within Canada) "couldn't be verified", which is extremely odd since the proof was definitely attached. I spoke to my consultant about this, and they agree that this is absolutely wild. I'll submit my profile again, and we've agreed to submit way more info than is needed, just so we can hammer home the point and make it very clear that this requirement is fulfilled.

So I guess (hope?) you'll see me over in some other month's AoR thread soon...
What documents did you attach as proof of education?