Category........
Visa Office......
Cebu
App. Filed.......
19-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi Guys,

I know I'm not on the right thread, but I'm just hoping I could get some answers here. I'm expecting an ITA for this month and in the middle of gathering documents.

I read in this forum that you could use your old medical result. I'm just wondering if I can use my old medical report that I use for my Student Visa Application, dated July 2017.

Also, is there a thread here in the forum that gives you the list of PR requirements under CEC? If there is, could you please point me to that thread? I'm in the middle of gathering all my documents especially the ones that take time like my police certificate.

Any inputs would greatly be appreciated.

Tony93

Mar 28, 2018
Hi,I am a married inland express entry applicant non accompanying spouse.
Submitted my application on 2021 august 12
Biometrics updated on September 21 and medical passed on September 22.
On the very next day(September 23)medical status changed back to ‘you donot need any medical exam’.then after 3 days it changed to ‘we are reviewing your medical results’. My medical examination done in 2021 July and my wife’s in 2021 march.both are still valid. No idea whats happening.Anyone faced similar situations here??those who have any idea about this please post your opinions,Ty.

BrianLaraFan

Sep 29, 2021
Hi Guys,

I know I'm not on the right thread, but I'm just hoping I could get some answers here. I'm expecting an ITA for this month and in the middle of gathering documents.

I read in this forum that you could use your old medical result. I'm just wondering if I can use my old medical report that I use for my Student Visa Application, dated July 2017.

Also, is there a thread here in the forum that gives you the list of PR requirements under CEC? If there is, could you please point me to that thread? I'm in the middle of gathering all my documents especially the ones that take time like my police certificate.

Any inputs would greatly be appreciated.
You can submit old medicals from 2017 provided you (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/exempt-certain-in-canada-foreign-nationals-immigration-medical-examination-requirement.html) :
  • are physically present in Canada.
  • the most recent examination submitted to was assessed and coded as:
    1. M1: indicating they pose no danger to public health and public safety;
    2. M3 (except where they have been assessed and coded as “TR only” or “EDE only”): indicating they have a health condition present but are not expected to place an excessive demand on health or social services; or
    3. M2 or M2/3 (except where they have been assessed and coded as “TR only” or “EDE only”): indicating they are a potential risk to public health, but they have complied with their requirement to report to provincial/territorial health authorities for medical surveillance;
  • Have not resided or stayed for a total period in excess of six months in an area that the Minister determines has a higher incidence of serious communicable disease than Canada (i.e., identified on IRCC’s tuberculosis designated country and territory list available on the IRCC Web site) within the year prior to the coming into effect of this temporary public policy.

That said, till now, none of the people in public policy have been successfully given PR. The processing is slower under this policy.

Reactions: jhunix

Helen Nguyen

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hi,I am a married inland express entry applicant non accompanying spouse.
Submitted my application on 2021 august 12
Biometrics updated on September 21 and medical passed on September 22.
On the very next day(September 23)medical status changed back to ‘you donot need any medical exam’.then after 3 days it changed to ‘we are reviewing your medical results’. My medical examination done in 2021 July and my wife’s in 2021 march.both are still valid. No idea whats happening.Anyone faced similar situations here??those who have any idea about this please post your opinions,Ty.
I am in the same suitation. Passed on 16 Sep and changed to "You dont need"...on 17 Sep until now.

HenryWSA

Sep 1, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Hi guys, I have receiced a request letter for IMM 5669 (Background Declaration form). Has anyone been asked to fill out this form, too? Is it a normal sign?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ITA: 19 Aug 2021 (CEC inland )
AOR: 22 Aug 2021
Medical passed: 22 Sep 2021
Biometric exempted.
GU1: 1st Oct 2021
IMM 5669 request: 4th Oct 2021

jzchang

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Hi guys, I have receiced a request letter for IMM 5669 (Background Declaration form). Has anyone been asked to fill out this form, too? Is it a normal sign?

Biometric exempted.
it's good, it means they are working on your application

Helen Nguyen

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
(CEC inland )
AOR: 31 July 2021
Medical passed: 16 Sep 2021 and request Bio for dependant.
Biometric exempted.
GU1: 04 Oct 2021. But I can't find what it is. Nothing changed in GCkey.

Helen Nguyen

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore

Biometric exempted.
Hello, GU on 1st and you got IMM 5669 request after 3 days, right?
I saw a GU today but I checked, nothing changed on my account. Thanks