+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

Pal1998

Jul 9, 2021
Hello guys ,

My Aor 1 august . My medical passed yesterday on 28 th august but today they updated to YOU DONT NEED A MEDICAL EXAM . is it normal or is there any issue . My medical was from 2019 but i did not leave canada since then and my husband medical was done lately upfront . Any idea please . And what is the next step and how long foes it take? Please TIA

BrianLaraFan

Sep 29, 2021
Hello guys ,

My Aor 1 august . My medical passed yesterday on 28 th august but today they updated to YOU DONT NEED A MEDICAL EXAM . is it normal or is there any issue . My medical was from 2019 but i did not leave canada since then and my husband medical was done lately upfront . Any idea please . And what is the next step and how long foes it take? Please TIA
There is no rhyme and reason to these updates. Its a mess of a system. BTW, why did your husband had to do his medical upfront? Did his medical from past not work?

Pal1998

Jul 9, 2021
There is no rhyme and reason to these updates. Its a mess of a system. BTW, why did your husband had to do his medical upfront? Did his medical from past not work?
Because he came from australia in 2020 on work permit and did not have to take medical that time . So we uploaded his medical upfront as it was asking in document upload section .

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Hello

ITA: May 2021
AOR: Aug 15, 2021
Biometrics: September 15, 2021
Medicals: submitted old medical from 2017
I received update on medical September 17 changed to passed and then that night changed back to you do not need a medical exam.
ADR: September 15 (proof of PR status for common law partner as I just changed my marital status post ITA but partner is already PR.
No further updates after that. But everything is showing as in process and reviewing

anyone in the same boat?

saajusaajan

Jun 24, 2019
My UCI has changed from CAN to the old one which I have in my closed work permit.
Does this signify anything ?

thanks in advance!
Saajan

Ver.N

Sep 9, 2021
Timeline:
CEC Inland with one dependent
ITA : July 8
AOR : Aug 11
Medical Update : Sep 13
BIL : Sep 13
GU : Sep 14 (email notification - Application/Profile Updated, however no changes in the profile)
Biometrics Updated : Sep 16
GU : Sep 24 (no email - Application/Profile Updated, however no changes in the profile)
GU : Sep 27 (no email - Application/Profile Updated, however no changes in the profile)
Portal Confirmation Email - Sep 28 (replied, waiting for portal login)
PR Portal Credential : Sep 28
Address & Photograph uploaded : Sep 29
eCoPR : Sep 30

Best of luck everyone.

265aqua

Sep 16, 2021
A quick question,

While submitting Employment Records, can we just submit job letter and paystubs(for the last 6 months) or do we also need to submit NOA and T4 slips along with them?

SUMO2385

Aug 19, 2019
Hello guys ,

Hello Pal...I used my old 2019 Medical as well ...My AOR is on 25th August.

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Hello Pal...I used my old 2019 Medical as well ...My AOR is on 25th August.
I also used an old upfront medical (2019) and it updated to passed (Sep 30) and changed to "You don't need a medical exam...." the following day. I'm pretty sure that is normal for old medicals and indicates that it was reviewed. Next step is background check and hopefully a portal email. From others on this thread and July thread, it looks like CEC processing is moving quite quickly for straightforward applications - as fast as 45 days...

babbbuuu

Oct 1, 2021
ITA: Aug 5
AOR: Aug 11
Medicals updated: Sept 13 (given on NOV 2020 for FSW application)
Biometrics: Not updated but I can see biometrics details after Sept 13 medical details...so updated?
Ghost update: Oct 1 (No change in status updates. Eligibility still says the same "We are reviewing..."

Guys, should I expect a positive decision soon? I am not sure what timelines look like after GU. It could be an update to request medicals since they will expire in less than 2 months now

jzchang

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
CEC, single applicant, new medical
Aor: Aug 24
Medical passed: Sep 28 around 5:20 pm MT
Bio updated: Sep 28 around 5:20 pm MT
GU1: Oct 1st, background changed from "we are processing" to "in progress"

Reactions: baltixz