+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

Akshay_ug

Sep 14, 2017
I have 2 more concerns regarding filling out the form and I will really be thankful for helping me through these concerns.
1 - ) I came as a student in 2019 and as per new rules, I can still use my old immigration medical report. But that application was done through an agent so will it be any issue to use the same medical report.
2 - ) While filling the employment and educational history record after my studies there was 2 months gap then I got a new job and over there it says there should be no gap so what should I do to fill up that gap while filling the form.
1. You can use the old medicals but just attach an explanation saying this is a medical done in last 5 years. Also use the Information Sheet if you have a copy of that.
2. You need to simply show activity as "unemployed" for that 2 months. I had similar gap after bachelors and before work. You just need to cover gap thats why they have "unemployed" option.

Tpatel007

Aug 13, 2021
Thank you for the help. In travel history we have to only mentioned about travels which we do after coming to canada. We don't have to include when we come to canada for studies as I came on Dec 2018. Help me for this one

sanish2014

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Thank you for the help. In travel history we have to only mentioned about travels which we do after coming to canada. We don't have to include when we come to canada for studies as I came on Dec 2018. Help me for this one
I had included my first visit to Canada (2020) also but some people doesn't include.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Does anyone know here do we put the IME / UMI number in e-APR? The instruction say you need to do it but its not sure where.

Akshay_ug

Sep 14, 2017
Does anyone know here do we put the IME / UMI number in e-APR? The instruction say you need to do it but its not sure where.
If you have that, you need to enter that in Medicals completion proof. Mostly your "Information Sheet" will have that detail - so you dont need a separate section for that. I am using an old medical (valid for 5 years) so i included a LOE and in that i included the IME/UMI number.

KMayur

Jul 23, 2021
Is there any place to upload common combine LOE or we need to attached it with each document where applicable?

@trigger

Jun 24, 2019
Is there any place to upload common combine LOE or we need to attached it with each document where applicable?
  • You can attach the consolidated one in the last section - Client Information (this is preferred option), or
  • You may include individual LOE along with relevant documents in the respective setion.