+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

gurminderpal07

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
For CEC you don’t need to show any financial documents. Just upload a letter stating that you are applying under CEC program.
I already submitted file with current situation do u think it will effect that how much you will bring and supporting documents have different funds?

Deepanshu96

Jul 20, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
04-05-2021
AOR Received.
28-06-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
I already submitted file with current situation do u think it will effect that how much you will bring and supporting documents have different funds?
I don’t think it will matter anyway. They don’t care if you have funds or not. CEC doesn’t require so they most probably will overlook it.

KMayur

Jul 23, 2021
Do we need to provide separate name change document affidavit for Wife's only surname change after marriage? We do have marriage certificate & even her passport has new name with my name as spouse is mentioned & my passport with her new name. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

eriannmx

Aug 16, 2021
CEC Inland / 1 dependent that's not joining (Diplomats can't have PR status)
Upfront medical / Biometrics required

ITA 05 August
AOR 16 August

Last edited:

@trigger

Jun 24, 2019
Do we need to provide separate name change document affidavit for Wife's only surname change after marriage? We do have marriage certificate & even her passport has new name with my name as spouse is mentioned & my passport with her new name. Thanks in advance.
Marriage certificate would be suffcient if the name change is due to marriage. You may also include both passport (if spouse names are endorsed) and/or child birth certificate (if applicable) as an additional proof.

Reactions: KMayur

manikcheetu

Sep 6, 2017
Hello guys !!
I did 2 courses but have not received the final diploma for my first course..covid thing happened and i never took it thinking that it was not required for workpermit..
Please suggest what should i do ?
i have transcript and completion letter for that!!

please reply
Thanks

RizaBree

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi there good evening. I got
ITA last August 5
I have been reading your inputs and thank you. My questions are:
1. I am applying through CEC then my husband is here, and he is a Canadian Citizen, why is he being asked to pay the fees?
2. So I applied for a TRv last year and was first advised to do Biometrics then just settle with a Medical which I did October 2020 (I guess that is still valid). There was no request for Biometrics though. Until now no TRv approval my gosh.

Your inputs will be highly appreciated.
Thank you

@trigger

Jun 24, 2019
Hello guys !!
I did 2 courses but have not received the final diploma for my first course..covid thing happened and i never took it thinking that it was not required for workpermit..
Please suggest what should i do ?
i have transcript and completion letter for that!!

please reply
Thanks
You'd need the final or provisional degree, that's a mandatory document for the education section.

@trigger

Jun 24, 2019
Hi there good evening. I got
ITA last August 5
I have been reading your inputs and thank you. My questions are:
1. I am applying through CEC then my husband is here, and he is a Canadian Citizen, why is he being asked to pay the fees?
2. So I applied for a TRv last year and was first advised to do Biometrics then just settle with a Medical which I did October 2020 (I guess that is still valid). There was no request for Biometrics though. Until now no TRv approval my gosh.

Your inputs will be highly appreciated.
Thank you
1. Mention as non-accompanying, then it should not ask for the fees.
2. You should be able to utilize the old medical/bio, wait for the MEP/BIL stage

Keerthikablr

Apr 19, 2021
Hello guys,

In my EE application, it is mentioned as
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
However, I have not medicals before and only as part of PR application I did my medicals. Does the above status means I do not need medicals or it will be reviewed?

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
CEC INLAND

ITA received : July 15
Applied PR : July 21
AOR : July 22
Medicals Update : August 14
Biometrics have been given already during PGWP

Any guess how long it will take for application approval?
The processing time says 44 days for new PR card.
Thanks.

Reactions: beyestil

beyestil

Jun 21, 2019
CEC Inland Application thru Immig Lawyer w/dependents
ITA: June 2,2021
Applied PR: ???
AOR: Aug 13,2021
Upfront Medicals done -
Biometrics for Principal Applicant - non yet, waiting for instructions

eriannmx

Aug 16, 2021
Any guess how long it will take for application approval?
The processing time says 44 days for new PR card.
Thanks.

That's when you are a PR and request a new card. Immigration is around 6 months for CEC applicants according to their timeline. I have seen some resolved in one month and a half in this forum, and others pass over the 6 months.

RizaBree

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
1. Mention as non-accompanying, then it should not ask for the fees.
2. You should be able to utilize the old medical/bio, wait for the MEP/BIL stage
Thank you, that is so nice of you to help. I am just worried that I am going to remove him as non accompanying since he was in my profile as "accompanying" when I got the ITA. He wont affect my score though since he did not add up anything to my score. He is on the dependents part though :) I meant on my application