+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

======CEC APPLICANTS AUG 05 2021=======

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Yeah, that's my application timeline. Firstly I enrolled in BC PNP Tech-Pilot as International Graduate - Skilled Worker and then I applied for PNP PR (Non-Express Entry) through a new online portal. After applied I realized that it takes ~7/8 months to get AOR. During this time I found that I can now eligible for CEC, so I applied for it and got the invitation on Aug 5. Now I am finding a way to withdraw PNP PR (Non-Express Entry).
cool, I'll do the same for my applications. I did get into the TR to PR stream but they are taking an eternity to process. Have you received an update from your PNP? I think when they start processing it you can just request to decline so you can get refunds for the fees right?

dhruv_vaishnav

Jun 1, 2019
cool, I'll do the same for my applications. I did get into the TR to PR stream but they are taking an eternity to process. Have you received an update from your PNP? I think when they start processing it you can just request to decline so you can get refunds for the fees right?
Basically this PNP PR (Non-Express Entry) online portal is completely new. Moreover, those who submitted the Application in April 2021 still don't get the AOR yet. As I said this is a completely new portal or process so no one knows how to withdraw or decline the application. Right now, after submitting PR it shows "Submitted" status in my profile from June 18. I also heard that if they send me the AOR then it means they start the process and after that, you withdraw the application then you can't get a full refund. But no clue of full proof information. So trying to call IRCC for the past 2 days but it is always been busy. :/

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Basically this PNP PR (Non-Express Entry) online portal is completely new. Moreover, those who submitted the Application in April 2021 still don't get the AOR yet. As I said this is a completely new portal or process so no one knows how to withdraw or decline the application. Right now, after submitting PR it shows "Submitted" status in my profile from June 18. I also heard that if they send me the AOR then it means they start the process and after that, you withdraw the application then you can't get a full refund. But no clue of full proof information. So trying to call IRCC for the past 2 days but it is always been busy. :/
Gotcha. I hope we dont piss them off though haha. It might be a waste of their precious time to process duplicate applications but It's a smarter and more sure way for us to get our PR. I hope we get out PRs soon :D

Reactions: dhruv_vaishnav

dhruv_vaishnav

Jun 1, 2019
After submitting a file, you'll get the IMM 5794 pdf file. As per the immigration website, it's an "Acknowledgement of receipt". Moreover, it means "Cic is acknowledging your submitted application."

Open this link and check the contents under the "Correspondence related to Express Entry" header.

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
After submitting a file, you'll get the IMM 5794 pdf file. As per the immigration website, it's an "Acknowledgement of receipt". Moreover, it means "Cic is acknowledging your submitted application."

Open this link and check the contents under the "Correspondence related to Express Entry" header.
Yup exactly. After this, they will let know once they start processing it right? or it goes straight to COPR?

Akshay_ug

Sep 14, 2017
Quick questions here;
I received ITA on 5th Aug as well. I am confused with one or two things here.. applying under CEC, for "education" documents, do we need to upload only canadian masters degree & transcripts or (Indian) bachelors degree as well? I did not claim any points for bachelors but filled masters degree in education history section.

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Quick questions here;
I received ITA on 5th Aug as well. I am confused with one or two things here.. applying under CEC, for "education" documents, do we need to upload only canadian masters degree & transcripts or (Indian) bachelors degree as well? I did not claim any points for bachelors but filled masters degree in education history section.
Hello,

I am not quite sure myself. Do you know the answer to this?

Akshay_ug

Sep 14, 2017
Hey,
So this is what I understand until now and am doing so; I am uploading only Canadian education in the section that asks for education documents. For the previous studies, I am adding all the info like degree & transcript in LOE/client info page.

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hey,
So this is what I understand until now and am doing so; I am uploading only Canadian education in the section that asks for education documents. For the previous studies, I am adding all the info like degree & transcript in LOE/client info page.
for the one in India without WES or any ECA i think you still can put it if you want but i don't think there will be points for it because it's going to ask you if it is a canadian degree. That's what I did when I submitted just because haha! But I have a post secondary diploma in Canada with a DLI number :)

Reactions: Akshay_ug

Akshay_ug

Sep 14, 2017
for the one in India without WES or any ECA i think you still can put it if you want but i don't think there will be points for it because it's going to ask you if it is a canadian degree. That's what I did when I submitted just because haha! But I have a post secondary diploma in Canada with a DLI number :)
Yeah, I guess as long as they can see what document is for what purpose, that should suffice.
All the best to you.
Bytheway I just applied as of today, so fingerscrossed!

TimmmyD8

Aug 20, 2021
So I have my ITA following the August 19 CEC draw, and had a couple questions.

I have a common law partner who is a Canadian citizen. Just to clarify, I have put her as not accompanying me, but they still want me to fill out her travel history. Have I done something wrong here?

Secondly. My police certificate is from Australia, dated May 2019 and was used for my IEC visa. I am hoping to use this, however I visited Canada in June of 2019, came back to Austealia for a month and moved to Calgary on October 1, 2019. Do you think I will need a new certificate?

Next, how long does it take to get the AOR? My current permit expires at end of September and hoping to submit a BOWP before then. I am just so stressed, have no appetite. Any help would be great.

Thank you everyone.